Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach℠ (CEC)
How Do I Apply?
- Assess your readiness by reviewing the CEC Application Checklist. Any item that you cannot confidently check may indicate a gap to be filled before you proceed with the application process.
- Review the SAMPLE CEC Application and the CEC Application Instructions. Be sure to understand the depth and breadth of the information that is requested for this guide-level certification.
- Receive preliminary feedback on your readiness to complete the CEC application process by connecting with a Scrum Alliance Coach.
- If you feel you meet the qualifications and are ready to apply, start the application process by submitting the nonrefundable $250 application fee.
- (OPTIONAL) If you would like to also submit an application to be a Certified Team Coach (CTC), please view the CTC Application Instructions, CTC Requirements Checklist, and pay the supplemental $100 review fee when you pay your CEC Application Fee using the link above.
- You will receive access to your personal version of the online application within 2-3 business days after submitting your fee.
- If your application is accepted, you will be required to pay an annual $750 license fee and complete renewal requirements to maintain an active CEC certification.
Be prepared to provide a thorough and complete application. Highly invested, prepared, and proactive applicants find the most success.
The process is divided into two parts, which are outlined in more detail on the Sample CEC Application:
Part I: Requirements qualification
Part II: Peer assessment
As an applicant, you will receive feedback on Part I before proceeding to Part II. If it is determined that you require more development before proceeding to Part II, your application may be placed on hold with feedback from the CEC Application Review Committee on identified gaps and suggestions on how to address those gaps before continuing on to Part II of the application.
Members of the CEC Review Team
- Martin Alaimo
- Brock Argue
- Sekhar Burra
- Giuseppe DeSimone
- Henry Dittmer
- Jesse Fewell
- Dan Greening
- Martin Kearns
- Ralf Kruse
- Olaf Lewitz
- Jason Martinez
- Jerry Rajamoney
- Evelyn Tian