Agile Coaching Retreat Stockholm
Friday, September 1, 2023 - Sunday, September 3, 2023
Rönnebergavägen 1, 181 90 Lidingö - Stockholm, Sweden
Regular Price: 600 EUR
Price includes Retreat registration fee, two-nights accommodation for single occupancy (check-in on September 1st and check-out on September 3rd) and select meals during the event
You don’t want to miss this!
The first time it is happening in Sweden. Be part of making this history with us!
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity: three days to collaborate with your fellow agile coaches, learning from each other and producing valuable outcomes that help transform the world of work. You’ll go deep into issues that you’re passionate about and make valuable connections long after the retreat’s conclusion. This dynamic networking and skills-building retreat features meaningful and actionable interactions via a robust new selection of events. Connections are made when our brains are quiet; two nights of sleep allow for creative idea formation. The Retreat schedule provides time for reflection, renewal, rest, and retreat from the fast pace of life and work. Regardless of where you are in your coaching journey, there’s always more to get, more ways to grow. Partner with Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Coaches, ICF Coaches, CSP’s and others to learn new ways of working and take your coaching to the next level.
What Happens at #ACRSTK23
These retreats are designed so that the participants determine what is most valuable for them to create together. You’ll get to enhance and expand your professional network and receive mentorship from your fellow attendees. Agile Coaching Retreat Sweden allows you to accelerate professional development. Agile Coaching Retreat Stockholm is built around agile/Scrum values, and we curate the event to guide your work and connections.
ACRSTK23 will operate on the following principles:
- Commitment: We commit to help each other learn and come out of the event as a better version of ourselves.
- Courage: We want to demonstrate the courage to meet others where they are and go beyond our comfort zone where learning happens
- Focus:The event creates time and space for focused learning and growth.
- Openness:We want to show up as we truly are and be open about our strengths and growth areas
- Respect: We acknowledge that everyone is unique and can bring a rich unique perspective.
- Teams: Teams are the heart of Scrum and are a key differentiator at the Retreat.
- Quality: Teams go deep into single topics rather than covering many broad areas.
- Learning: The event is designed for deep, collaborative, shared learning.
Who should attend?
The Scrum Alliance Agile Coaching Retreat is for anyone interested in agile coaching or wants to improve their agile coaching skills, connect with other agilists, and build something useful for the agile community at large. We invite agile practitioners of all experience levels to attend the retreat
What will I gain from attending?
- Knowledge of how to use Open Space to build a product and learn new skills
- Focused time to practice your coaching skills
- 20 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) to use toward the renewal of your certification(s)
- Networking opportunities with fellow agile coaches and practitioners
- Those on the path to becoming a Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Coach will also gain opportunities to receive feedback from current CECs and CTCs on your coaching based on the ICF Core Competencies.
- You will also meet coaches with experience in CEC and CTC application review and get information about the certification and review process.
Aspects of this retreat may also contribute to the following sections from Part 1 of the CEC or CTC applications:
- Section 1-C: Coaching Education and Mentorship
- Section 1-D: Agile Community Engagement
- Section 1-E: Coaching Tools, Techniques, and Frameworks
About the Venue
Rönneberga is a conference facility in scenic surroundings on Lidingö, 20 minutes from Stockholm.
Here on Elfvik's headland, with Stockholm's inlet as a backdrop, conferences, courses and parties have been organised for decades. There is a noticeable feeling of warmth and community among staff and guests. Our history remains in the walls: people have been coming here to meet and learn from each other since 1969. Of course, the facility has been expanded and modernised to meet today's high demands on conference comfort. But the soul in Rönneberga lives on in the folk, down-to-earth spirit.
A spirit of commitment and curiosity. A spirit that must be experienced.
Registration and Payment
- The price includes:
- Retreat registration fee
- 2-night accommodation
- Meals (breakfast, coffee, lunch, coffee, dinner), drinks excluded
- Access to pool and gym
- Wifi access
- Transportation from central Stockholm to the venue is not included: the place is easy to reach with public transportation.
- Please contact the hotel if you wish to extend their stay prior or after the retreat dates (Sept. 1-3, 2022).
Additional Information for Travelers
If you are driving, drive over the Lidingö Bridge and at its bridge abutment, turn right towards Elfvik. Then you follow Norra Kungsvägen/ Elfviksvägen to Rönneberga (see map). Our car park, which is of course free, has plenty of spaces. The total travel time from Stockholm city is only 20 minutes.
By Public Transport
From T-centralen take subway 13 to Ropsten (red line). From there, you take bus 204 towards Elfvik to stop at Lovik. Follow the signs to our entrance, which is about 5 minutes' walk. The total travel time from the T-central is approximately 30 minutes.
About the Organising Team
Contact the Organising Team
If you have an additional query or want to reach out to us, feel free to drop us an email at [email protected]