Digital product leader and R&D manager with 10+ years of hands-on experience in the Internet of Things, both in academia and industry across Europe, Asia, and USA.
- Recognised top expert in the Internet of Things, Web technologies/APIs, cloud platforms and applications
- Deep research background in Robotics, Machine learning, Big Data, Analytics, Distributed systems
- Experience in user-centric, agile development lifecycle of digital B2B/B2C products
- Eye for great design/usability and exceptional attention to detail
- Fluent in 4 languages (English, French, German, and Romanian) and learning a few more
As a pioneering researcher in the “Web of Things” and founder of webofthings.org community, I have presented my work at major conferences (SXSW, UBICOMP, PICNIC, LIFT, etc.) and published over 40 peer-reviewed book chapters, patents, journal and conference articles. As a fast learner with a strong analytical mindset I collaborate and communicate effectively with varied audiences, from C-level executives, to academics, developers, and students.
Having designed, led, or delivered projects for several Fortune 500 clients, I am comfortable in chaotic, multi-cultural, and fast-paced environments where I pro-actively coordinate business and innovation strategy, IA/UX/Design, and technology work streams.
November 2011 - Present, London, London, GB
EVRYTHNG is the award-winning IoT cloud platform that connects any consumer product to the Web and manages real-time data to drive applications. Smart products don’t just deliver connected experiences and support services, they share data with enterprise systems and other device clouds for smarter ROI.