Helius Technologies Pte. Ltd. , I.T. Project Manager
May 2014 - September 2016, , SG
▪ SDLC phases covering business requirements, functional specification, solu-tion designing, code development, code quality, testing and implementation
▪ Responsible to execute the agile plan, ensure effective delivery of project ac-tivities within approved scope, schedule and budget, while ensuring stake-holder satisfaction. Manage the financials and budget to track execution, making adjustments as required
▪ Monitor and track progress of projects and stay on top of the projects to en-sure smooth execution
▪ Participate in pre-project activities such as estimation of project efforts, prep-aration of high level project plan including project timeliness and resource re-quirements, and staffing of project teams
▪ Maintain project health via early identification, and mitigating of risks and de-fining resolution plans for addressing issues.
▪ Manage performance of project teams, comprising of onshore and offshore resources, and resolve conflicts within the project teams
▪ Conducting regular impact analysis in order to assess the consequences of the project deliverables on other sections of the business.
▪ Coaching and mentoring the Scrum Teams to follow Agile best practices such as Large Scale Scrum, Feature Driven Development, Lean Project Manage-ment.
FALCOM Financial Services, I.T. Product Manager
October 2007 - April 2014, , SA
▪ Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks
▪ Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
▪ Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product manage-ment, user experience and QA teams
▪ Acting as a Scrum Master for the Scrum Teams and guiding them towards im-proving the way they work
▪ Coaching and mentoring Scrum Masters and the team
▪ Facilitating Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
▪ Working with Product owner On Artifacts Such as Product Backlog, Spring Backlog, Sprint Burndown, and Release Burndown.