• 11+ years of experience in software industry with proficiency of product & project management.
• 5+ years of experience in Agile Scrum out of which 2+ years as a Scrum Master.
• Accomplished full life cycles of more than 10 projects from conception to completion comprising analysis, design, development, testing to implementation.
• Experience in Agile development methodology (Scrum), Waterfall, Prototyping and TDD.
• Over 2 years of onsite experience in managing software projects and acting as onsite-offshore technical coordinator including managing expectation of clients.
• Project Manager with experience in Managing & Tracking multiple projects for on-time delivery & execution, Maintaining the GPM above target, Weekly project review with client & UST Management, Undergo periodic internal and external project audit, Adherence to Project Management Plan, Risk identification, mitigation & escalation, Recruitment, allocation & effective utilization of resources, Mentor, guide & prepare career development plan for team, Conduct one-on-one meetings with team, Evaluate and appraise team for the year end appraisal, Proposing unsolicited business proposals.
• Playing the role of Scrum master, roles and responsibilities involve release & sprint planning, story point estimation, interaction with PO for product backlog grooming & user story prioritization, sprint tracking, Daily Standup call, sprint progress tracking, sprint Demo & sign-off, sprint review & retrospection, risk management, quality audit closures, analysis and designing the functional specifications/ use cases, conducting technical design reviews and configuration management.
• Proactively communicate with clients at all levels and resolve any impediments or issues. Identify, manage and control project risks throughout the project lifecycle.
• Actively engage with the sales and services management team to develop service proposals, implementation plans, identify and allocate resources and manage milestones and deliverables for clients.
• Hands on experience on multiple platforms, environments and technologies in different capacities such as Scrum Master, Project Lead and developer.
• Self-motivated team player with good interpersonal & communication skills along with ability to manage stress, time, project and people efficiently.
UST Global, Scrum Master
December 2009 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Playing the role of Scrum master, roles and responsibilities include release & sprint planning, story point estimation, interaction with PO for product backlog grooming & user story prioritization, sprint tracking, daily standup call, sprint progress tracking, sprint demo & sign-off, sprint review & retrospection, weekly scrum of scrum calls.
Maintaining metrics for Sprint and Release activities, Risk Identification and Tracking, Weekly status reporting to PMO and review, Internal and External Audits.