Taizo Uno is IT consultant, project leader and agile coach.
Over 20 years of experience in the software development, speciality is the supply chain management.
His first project with Scrum was in 2004 delivering a factory management software.Since then, he's been practicing Scrum in various projects.
After getting CSM and CSPO in 2012, he has belonged to "Tao of Scrum Kansai", the community of Scrum, and continued the dissemination of Scrum.
Recently, he has applied the scrum in order to encourage business improvement of clients.
OGIS-RI Co.,Ltd., Group Leader
September 2001 - Present, Toyonaka, Osaka, Japan
Belongs to "Agile Development Center", working as an Agile Coach.
Then, taking on a variety of roles to lead projects:
- Helping teams to apply Scrum.
- Visualizing business processes.
- Planning of the optimal IT systems.
- Using Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Implementing architecture.
- Managing large-scale projects.
- Providing training of Scrum, software development, and so on.