T. Srinivas Rao
Manger for software engineering to coach team on Agile implementation & practices for eCommerce practice(CoE) teams for the client projects. eCommerce project implementations are highly critical for the bussiness value attached & time to market. I was instrumental in managing team relationships, coached the Scrum learners/teams, managed the project budget (Agile EVM), identified and resolved impediments, tracked progress, closely worked with Product Owner to groom the product backlog, facilitated release planning, coached teams on Agile practices, delivered high quality tested software with Agile teams.
· Explicitly trained & certified for Six Sigma GB usage in projects.
· Worked as an ATM to execute the CBA IPI for CMM Level 5 assessment.
· Rich experience in Black Belt Six Sigma tools usage to projects, Trained on BB procedures.
· Agile project management SCRUM & CCPM implementations.
Strategic Management Experience
· Cost benefits analysis for the idea & conceptualization with respect to market reach.
· FMEA analysis for current businesses approach to identify failure points to suggest technology growth trends.
· Integration of cross platform technologies to automate the businesses process loop.
· GPP – Growth Potential Plans with each solution proposed.
· Process setup for future operations/maintenance, configuration management.
· Technology centralization for shared usage across organization with TOGAF.
· Organization Productivity Tracking to diversify the solutions across various businesses.
Technology Solutions Provider Experience
· eCommerce Websites with SOX compliance (Keds.com, soucony.com, grasshoppers.com, striderite.com, gestore.com, geindustrial.com)
· Payment Gateway Integrations.(Cybersource, Paypal etc)
· Enterprise Level Systems for integrations (TIBCO for messaging, SSO for central authentication)
· Mainframes & Open systems integrations (RPC, TTM)
· Content Management systems (eCatalogs, Data Management etc using SAP MDM, SAQQARA, Teamsite etc)
· Internationalization of application for market needs (Locale Management, Google Maps to devise where to buy (WTB) kind of applications),Open source implementations (Tomcat, Jboss, Struts, JASS, JMS etc)