Capgemini, Agile Coach/ Scrum Master
October 2015 - Present, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Master and SAFe Agilist Certified having 11+ years’ experience in Software Development & Project management.
Involved in Capacity Planning, Sprint Planning and Tracking. Conducting Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Review and Demos.
Preparation of Sprint Retrospective Reports, Burn-Down charts & Iteration velocity and keep the Product Owner and Stakeholders updated. Facilitate the scrum team achieve their goals by Tracking Impediments, Removing Barriers. Ensuring Scrum Practices are being followed.
AurionPro, Associate Project Manager
January 2015 - September 2015, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Working as a Scrum Master for the team. Represents the project in PMO.
TechMahindra, Technical Delivery Manager
February 2014 - August 2014, Pune, Maharashtra, India
• Work closely with the entire team in a multi-vendor set-up on all the aspects and drive the entire team towards successful delivery
• Review sprint plan, complexity assessment, interface changes. Ensure a proper alignment between E2E design, component design, development teams and test teams by conducting reviews and sign offs, design workshops
• Keep the Business team and delivery hub updated on the status of delivery
• Keep a track of the fallouts and liase with the business and other stakeholders and get the fallouts accommodated in the next release
Infosys Technologies, Technical Test Lead
August 2010 - January 2013, Pune, Maharashtra, India
• Worked as a facilitative team lead working closely with the Product team and scrum members
• Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive, remove barriers. Protect the team from external interferences. Resolve conflicts within the scrum team.
• Complete planning of the tasks, iteration planning, capacity planning of the team members, task assignment to the team members
• Ensure that the processes are followed, including issuing invitations to Daily Scrum, taking the daily scrum meeting, Iteration Planning and Iteration end retrospective
• Track the status of the tasks/user stories in Rally. Add or modify existing task to accommodate the change
• Keep the product owner updated with the status
• Preparation of retrospective report at the end of every iteration and coming up with metrics like Burn down chart, Scrum velocity, Effort variance etc. for the reference of Product owner and other stakeholders
Symphony Services, Scrum master
September 2006 - July 2010, Pune, Maharashtra, India
• Involved in review and discussion of the requirements and design with the development and architects. Reviewing the call flow documents, Quick reference guides, Installation guides, Help Guide
• Create test plans, test cases from requirement specification, Preparation of traceability matrix
• Identification of test cases for Alpha, Beta, GA and Launch Readiness phases, Execution of test cases, Defect tracking, re-testing and management
• Mentoring and training new members in the team, Active involvement in conducting Knowledge transfer sessions within the GOC
• Overall testing responsibilities include Functional, Integration, System, Installation, Regression testing. Interoperability testing of UCC (Avaya One-X Speech) with MM for MSS, Microsoft Exchange 2003 and IBM Lotus Domino backend
• Active participation in daily and weekly scrum calls
• Complete ownership of complex features from end to end testing perspective.