I serve as the Director of Technology / Product Owner of multi-media and technology company with revenue over $20 million and a portfolio of over 30 owned & operated websites. Atomic's websites roll-up under 4 major hub properties: CraveOnline.com, SheKnows.com, GameRevolution.com, and theFashionSpot.com. I oversee the SheKnows team of 40 employees and 100+ contractors and freelancers responsible for editorial, operations, business development, marketing, ad sales, product development, web engineering, and strategic planning. I am also responsible for agile project development standards to be implemented and evangelized throughout all departments of the SheKnows.com product teams.
- Increased site traffic 330% from July 2007 to April 2010 by enhancing the SDLC and Product vision
- Implemented agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) to create numerous cross-functional, high delivering teams.
- Led the SDLC for HairstlyeLounge.com which won the 2009 DPAC Award for Best Integrated Content
- Facilitated iteration planning, team retrospectives, story sizing, project estimations, and daily standups.
- Evangelized Test Driven Development and automated deployment features to ensure no single point of failure
- Held roles of Product Owner , ScrumMaster, and Agile Coach during my tenure at SheKnows.