I was a programmer who was developed with conventional development methods.
When I had wanted to improve the problems of traditional development methods, I know the Agile (XP) in 2004.
I know the agile development process, and I was greatly affected.
I would like to continue to promote the agile development process.
Currently, I have a scrum introduction support to the project team as agile consultant
CSM / CSPO / CSD / PMP
- Community "Agile Samurai Yokohama Dojo" organizer.
- Scrum Gathering 2011 Tokyo content committee.
- Scrum Alliance Regional Gathering Tokyo 2013 Executive Committee.
- Scrum Alliance Regional Gathering Tokyo 2014 Executive Committee.
- Community "Scrum Do" member.
- Community "TOCfE Yokohama School" organizer.
- Preparatory committee PMI Japan Chapter Agile PM Study Group member.
Kanataku,LLC, Agile consultant
April 2014 - Present, Yokohama-shi Isogo-ku, Kanagawa-ken, JP
I have implemented an agile coach and consultant of agile adoption to the user companies.
PMI Japan Chapter Agile Training
EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation Trainer
Fuji Xerox Learning Institute Agile Course Trainer
atWare,Inc, Agile Coach
January 2010 - March 2014, Kanagawa, Yokohama-shi, JP
I launched the Agile Office from 2011.11.
As agile consultant, I have implemented an agile coach and consultant of agile adoption to the user companies.
It has been the scrum master in contract development.