Pioneer Services (Experis Contract), Project Manager
February 2014 - Present, Kansas City, MO, United States
• Lead large scale, core financial implementation and ERP deployment through interactions with marketing professionals, managed services, technical professionals, and third party integrators.
• Track project deliverables needed to drive projects to completion, document project status, and ensure projects maintain respective scope.
• Develop and track formal acceptance steps, define and apply change management strategies and governance.
• Apply Agile methodologies and flex project methodology, as needed.
• Manage vendor implementations to meet specifications as well as multiple project teams to drive internal initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with other project managers leading dependent projects within the program.
DataBank IMX, Project Manager
September 2012 - February 2014, Lees Summit, MO
• Championed development of a client-facing SharePoint space for publishing project metrics and details to increasing visibility and stakeholder engagement
• Lead company-wide project manager collaboration efforts by establishing community, on-going learning events, recognizing priorities, and breaking down day-to-day challenges
• Identify project requirements by interviewing customers, analyzing processes, determining process objectives, and documenting results
• Develop project estimates by determining phases, hardware, software, and personnel requirements
• Solve problems by developing detailed problem definition, describe requirements in process maps, analyze alternative solutions, and recommend plans of action
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
• Manage day-to-day project tasks, team members, communications, and track project status
US Courts, Project Manager
January 1999 - September 2012, Kansas City, MO, United States
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Implementation (2011 to present)
• External Website Build and Content Migration (2009 - 2010)
• National Online Automation Trainers' Community of Practice (2007 - 2010)
• Computer Information Technology Enabling Skills Competency Program (2007 - 2009)
• Intranet Development and Content Management/Migration (2003 - 2004)
• Various application upgrade/migration projects (2002 - 2010)
Served as Project Manager to move physical desktops to a virtual environment. Within project scope is the addition of a fault tolerant infrastructure, data migration from three geographic locations to one storage facility replicating to an off-site location, core application upgrades, and client hardware upgrades.
Previous project management experience includes initiating and delivering solutions by building a nationwide online knowledge and collaboration management system facilitating partnerships with over 1,000 technology professionals. Developed business objectives, wrote grant proposal, detailed and executed project plans including vendor partnerships and participation. Other project management experience includes leading the development of multiple websites eliciting customer requirements, migrating content, developing detailed work plans and tracking task completion while managing stakeholder expectations and communication needs.