Samsung Research Institute Delhi, Lead Engineer
July 2011 - Present, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Key Responsibility Areas
SCRUM Master/Agile Coach
• Implementing agile SCRUM and XP practices in projects as Agile Coach/SCRUM Master.
• Manage and facilitate Agile/Scrum practices and disciplines in cross-functional Scrum Teams - including Daily Standups, Retrospective Meetings and Sprint Planning, etc.
• Provide guidance and coaching to Scrum Teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and ensure the teams are practicing the core agile principles
• Identify and provide ideas to correct gaps in Agile/Scrum practices and improve delivery of projects.
• Coach, mentor, teach, refresh agile scrum practices (roles, process, artifacts) as needed among program teams
• Create training materials relative to specific agile training needs and conduct the training
• Agile tool JIRA configuration and training for new programs implementing Agile Scrum, Kanban
• Participate in enterprise agile transformation team efforts
• Work closely with Agile Enablement team at HQ on priorities, lessons learned and overall agile transformation
• Good Experience of Agile approaches: SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, etc
• Knowledge and experience with widely successful agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
• Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (for example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, dependency management etc)
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
SEPG Member and KPI Mgt.
• Process definition, improvement, update, release, implementation support
• Performing internal audits and project reviews
• SE Portal requirements gathering and implementation across organization
• Design and upkeep QMS as per Samsung Assessment Modal similar to CMMI
• Project artifacts reviews, audits, project monitoring and reporting issues.
• KPI automation, management, analysis and reporting
• CAPA, 5 Why analysis implementation ,Root cause analysis meeting and action item tracking
• Conducting Defect Prevention Meetings and Publishing Process Capability Baselines.
• SE point of contact with HQ for process activities
Sony India Software Center, Consultant
September 2009 - July 2011, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Key Responsibility Areas
• Help project teams to adopt and improve Agile methods and practices
• Moderating standup meetings, planning meetings and retrospectives in transitioning new projects from waterfall to Agile.
• Help team to apply Agile and Lean thinking by helping them to solve their own problems.
• Process improvement planning, definition, modification, implementation and support
• Process Change Request analysis and closure
• Plan/manage QMS releases
• Quality/process and role based trainings, video recording sessions for training
• Monthly metrics data collation and analysis
• Interface with Competency Groups (Platform & Tools, SAP, Testing etc.)
• Coordinating various forums at SISC(Project Management, Zero Defect, Voice of Customers etc)
• Coordination in CMMI Appraisals, PIIDs reviews, Facilitation etc.
• Point of contact Knowledge Management Framework at Sony India Pvt Ltd
• SME for Sony Latin America process definition using GCM (Tokyo Methodology), PMO(Sony Latin America Methodology) and CMMI
• Provide leadership in strategizing and executing the quality/improvement initiatives in the organization
• Supporting projects for Japan, Asia Pacific and China regions as SQA
• QMS training, Process Facilitation, Reviews, Audits
• Metrics Analysis, Defect Analysis, RCAs, Fishbone
• Quality status and Sr. Management reporting
• Supporting projects for implementing Agile practices in projects.