SATISH K. YADAV (PMP, CSM)
58 Province Drive
South Setauket, NY 11720
C (631) 835-4671
Information technology expert with experience in business system analysis, data analysis, project management (scrum), custom software development and commercial software sales support. Managed successful implementation of commercial software packaged solutions using new and emerging technologies. Extensive experience in Pre-sales, RFI/ RFP response, implementation and production support for commercial software package in US, Europe, Asia and Africa.
• Business Analysis • Business intelligence • Scrum framework
• Off-shore development • Product owner • Project Management
• Data modeling • Pre-sales & RFI/RFP Response • Vendor management
TEKSystems Inc., Melville, NY Oct 2013-Current
Business Systems Analyst at Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Worked in FDA regulated environment with high emphasis on Validation & Compliance of systems and processes.
- Managed implementation of material risk, safety and symbol code association to support Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labeling of chemicals for workplace and Container label.
- Managed implementation of raw material specification approval and Quality Assurance (QA) e-sign process with in validation Good Manufacturing Practice GmP guidelines including 21 CFR part 11 compliance.
- Managed pre-weigh process integration to Toledo balances and pre-weigh process enhancement to capture Tare weight.
- Enhanced warehouse Raw Material Quarantine Inspection process to the uniform and batch test Inspection results and approval by Fragrance, Analytical or Micro Labs.
- Strategize business process remodeling of action tracking process to facilitate acknowledgement or approval by two persons.
- Lead business process remodeling of Basic Science Research MS Access application and migrate to oracle application.
- Conduct business process requirement gathering session with business process owner, prepare functional specifications.
- Conduct requirement specification design review and handover sessions with architect and development team.
- Reverse engineer oracle database to analyze data modal analyze and enhance integrate support process transactions
AMTEX Systems Inc., New York, NY Mar 2013-Oct 2013
Business Analyst / Engagement Manager
- Managed relationship with project stake holders, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverable.
- Developed UI rich public health risk assessment tool with features like data acquisition, analysis and computation model to calculate risk and mitigation components will be based on the following residual risk equation and will be used to score hazard risk for the health jurisdiction.
- Business process modeling for public health risk assessment tool for regional and local health jurisdictions.
- Developed ETL strategy and analytic projects using WebFOCUS, Data Management Console and Oracle
- Designed dashboards with drill-down capability and GIS integration using ESRI ArcGIS.
- Lead the development and tracking of project plan, product backlog, sprint backlog and burn-down chart.
- Managed onshore and offshore development teams
- Managed integration, scenario testing and user acceptance testing.
- Managed the development and tracking of product backlog, sprint backlog and burn-down chart for monthly release.
Trade Ship Inc., Melville, NY Sep 2004-Feb 2013
Business Analyst / Product Manager
- Multiple year experience in agile development methods
- Lead the development and tracking of multiple project plans and Backlogs
- Managed scaled scrum in cross functional projects having up to 10 scrum teams
- Consulting background with multiple clients through on site collaboration.
- Knowledge and use of formal software development life-cycle (SDLC) and project management methodologies, including Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of project management scheduling processes and tools (WBS, Gantt, PERT)
- Gained experience working with customers to develop solutions to business problems using scrum
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it business needs
- Implemented quote to cash (Q2C), order management, billing and product catalogue systems.
- Managed processes for level 2 and level 3 production supports.
- Demonstrated competency in managing resources to meet project goals, including third-party consultants
- Conducted workshops for user stories, business process realignment and process flow diagram.
- Knowledge of formal Quality assurance (QA) processes including: use case development, code reviews, defect tracking, unit testing, system testing, integration testing and performance testing
- Used application life cycle management tool HP ALM
- Tools: Power Designer, ERWin, JIRA, Rational and HQ ALM.
Managed all aspects of project management including
- Estimating, scheduling and tracking of enterprise level WEB & client-server projects
- Project progress reporting to stake holders, executive steering committee using earned value technique.
- Proactively identify changes to work scope and ensuring proper planning, budgeting and time line measures.
- Mentor project teams to make sure implementation of SDLC methodologies using JIRA, SharePoint and Rational Tools.
- Manage JAVA/JSF/TIBCO/WebLogic/WebSphere/Hibernate/QlikView/IBM worklight based project.
- Strategy planning for new system roll-out, data migration and sun setting of legacy.
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans and start mitigating actions.
- Monitor and make sure adoption/implementation of CMMI Level 3
Recent project using Agile
- Primary responsibility to schedule and plan software releases within the (enterprise group) using Agile best practices.
- Established scrum guidelines for the project team to ensure maximum performance, including direction and motivation to team
- Conduct backlog meetings, release planning meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint review meetings, daily scrums and retrospectives
- Manage and keep up product backlog, sprint backlog, issue list and sprint/release burn-downs
- Tools: MS Project and JIRA / Rational for Agile.
Experience in Business Intelligence
- Managed analytics on business transaction areas on order processing, billing, proforma, general ledger, equipment tracking and vendor tariff
o revenue analysis by customer and contribution margin by customer and voyage
o logistics planner and equipment optimization
o yield management and management performance
Extensive experience in business analysis including
- Development of efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Successfully implemented new work processes and process improvements.
- Used rational UML tools to design structured Business Requirement Document(BRD), use case, process flow diagram, user stories and functional specifications
- Eliciting product backlogs, Wireframe, test scenarios and test cases.
- Knowledge of data architecture and logical data models. Experience in PL/SQL and data analysis
- Analyzing EDI message sets in ANSI, X12 and XML formats
- Designed order processing e-Commerce modules using web service
- Designed portal to support export rate filling and import manifest filling.
Extensive experience in pre-sales including
- Managed RFI / RFQ / RFP responses, prepared SOW and functional approach.
Trade Ship Inc., Melville, NY Jun 2001–Aug 2004
Management Performance Reports: Designed performance reports to for management to analyze voyage allocation, lifting, and revenue and costing.
Migration of Liner Financial system to SAP: Strategize the cut-off and data migration of accounts receivable transactions to Sea Liner and interface these to SAP financials. Designed a custom functional component to call MQ series to support customer, vendor, receivables, and payable and general ledger transactions
Go Live Strategy: Strategize the cut-off and data migration of operational transactions to Sea Liner including the guidelines for the steps required for go-live.
Source Tech International Inc., Alpharetta, GA Sep 2000 – May 2001
Maintenance and Support: Production support for application for analysis, design and development of new features and analytical reports to recommend the schools matching academics for college bound students.
BIDM Asia Pacific Systems Ltd, Gurgaon, India Dec 1997 – Aug 2000
Team Lead and Customer Support: Managed the development of booking, export & import documentation modules, integration of bill of lading charges and manifest alteration impact to accounts receivable invoices. Trained super-user & end-users for booking, bill of lading and manifest transactions. Managed post production customer support.
Software Services International, New Delhi, India Jul 1995 – Oct 1997
Systems Analyst, Module Lead: Designed database and development of client-server system to support transactions specific to clinical trial management, dynamic report to analyses LIPPER funds, patient query response and archive management.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, DB2
GUI Development: Axure, Pencil, PowerBuilder, Visual C++
Languages: C, C++, PL/SQL, SQL, Java, Basic, Power Script
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, UNIX
Web Tools: VB Script, Java Script, ASP, JSP, XML, Eclipse IDE
Products/Packages: IBI WebFOCUS, Iway, SAP BI, OLAP cube, Business Objects, Visio, Power Designer, QlikView, ERwin, MS Project, MS Office, SharePoint, Rational Team Concert, Rational Requisite Pro, JIRA, Crystal Reports, HP ALM, Toad, TIBCO, GenTran, Dia and Concept maps
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, HR, India May 1995
MS, Computer Applications
Dayanand Collage Hissar, Kurukshetra University, HR India Nov 1991
BS, Chemistry & Math
• Project Management Professional (PMP)®
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Project Management Institute
• Scrum Alliance