Sapient Corporation , Senior Associate Program Management
July 2007 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Role : Project Manager
• Involved in pre-sales activity and staffing.
• Executed multiple projects in on-site offshore Model (GDD).
• Managed the relationship with the major client side peers, ensuring quality services.
• Managed projects in terms of Project Planning, Review and Execution of the projects
• Involved in Planning, Coordinating and Recruiting.
• Target – E-commerce project for retail system. One of the biggest projects ever executed by Sapient.
• National Heritage Academics – SharePoint 2010 Portal to support the teachers and academics.
• Vodafone Accelerator – SharePoint 2010 Intranet application to support their employees.
• Intranet Solution and content management system- Presales and estimation in SharePoint 2010
• Alticor – Project to develop an Ecommerce system to support their online business and administration. Content Management System (CMS) in SharePoint 2007.
• Public Storage Site Redesign – Online application to select the storage units, moving supplies etc with different sizes, place the order and checkout.
• My TVG Online - This website will list out all channels. User can register with the site to do filtering specific to a zip code, Localize to filter the channels, Remote Recording with the help of external interface TiVo Executive
iGATE Global Solutions Ltd ,
October 2013 - June 2007, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Technical Lead (Oct 2005 – Jun 2007)
• Involved in Requirement gathering and preparation of use cases.
• Sizing projects using estimation techniques like Use Cases and Simple, Medium & Complex; preparing proposal documents.
• Analyzed, designed and reviewed the technical design of projects.
• Provided technical solutions to the team.
• Prepared and Reviewed Test Plans, Unit Test Cases and executed the same.
• Coding, Code Review, Architectural design review.
• Global Enhancement for DELL – SCM (Sales Configuration Management) Publishing Tool is a part of Global Enhancement project. The data which has been pushed from Japan Dell Order management system (JDOMS), developed in mainframes is used by SCM publish tool. The Order code generated by JDOMS, Which will preview and approve by SCM tool. The approved Order codes has been pushed into a Publish Queue and has been used by SCM Publish Tool .The data which has been fetched by SCM Publish Tool will generate XML by checking the approval and the type of order to a common folder. This XML has been used by Dell Online store.
• Data Collection Website (DCW) - DCWS (Data collection website) has been done for Royal bank of Canada. Project which give functionality for configuration of users and their ESOP and EBP.
• License Online - Project to re-engineer an existing system to .NET framework with some functional enhancement. License Online provides e-Business technology infrastructure and outsourced processes for Vendors and Sales Partners to efficiently manage value-chain relationships.
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd, Software Engineer
June 2004 - October 2005, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
• Technically lead a small team of developers.
• Involved in Analysis and estimation of modules.
• Coding and Code Review.
• Provider Consumer Information System (PCIS) - This Project focuses on new generation healthcare system with better performance. Getting data from various sources like Fax, Email and application interfaces and synchronizing data with the 2 data storages within the domain. I have been involved in the component for messaging (FMC) and Source Data Matching (SDM) modules.
• Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) - RTM is a Web based project for tracking resources.Logined User can enter projects, Roles and resources for a particular project. This screens will comes under site maintenance Module. Three more modules in these projects are Requirements, Design Features and Code Tasks.
• Sap Skill Portal (SSP) - This site focused mainly on all employees in IDC. The data from the abacus (System storing all employee details) is pulled out and push to sap skill portal data storage. This data having all resource details, with enterprise id as login ID and default password. Those who login to this site can update their skills. The supervisor (TL/SM/AM/DU) logins into this site can validate the resources and their skills that comes under his/her project and have the provision to see the reports too.
• Capacity Planning System (CPS) - Capacity Planning System is a web based enterprise application designed for the Cost-Benefit, city growth Analysis of Accenture resources. Accenture Delivery methods are followed in this Application. This Application concentrates on the Identify the space capacity across various locations of Accenture based on the business types. Billing and cost-estimation of projects considering the allocated infrastructure and various core parameters. Online tracking of Accenture workforce down to the workstation level based on projects. Helps in the statistical analysis and data mining by formulating certain reports based on the supply and demand of seats. This in turn helps to plan well in advance about the scope and feasibility of identifying new facilities for Accenture workforce.