HCL Technology Ltd, Project Manager and Scrum Master
October 2015 - Present, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
Currently associated with HCL TECH as Scrum Master and Project Manager.
• Enhanced Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCP & DRP) Plans for Basel and Hyderabad facilities.
• Build Risk Assessment Team charged with analyzing all critical systems, developing reports to document system vulnerabilities, and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Created company policies and procedures governing corporate security, email and Internet usage, access control, and incident response.
• Authored ISO 27001 and 9001 procedures and security policies in support of IT operations, regulatory compliance and support staff.
Magna Infotech Ltd - Client Deloitte USI Hyderabad/ India Office, Scrum Master and Manager
February 2015 - October 2015, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
Serving as a Scrum Master for this Company has been a great experience, because it allowed me to utilize my previous agile experience, and provide benefits to the organization quickly.
Sapcle FZ LLC - Client was Emirates Nuclear Energy Corp, Scrum Master and Lead Business Consultant
February 2014 - February 2015, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Implemented Agile Scrum Methodology throughout the department to improve communications between Engineering, Product Management, and Business; to provide more transparency across the 3 departments; and to obtain great business value with short turnarounds.
Coached team members on Agile processes and facilitated planning meetings and retrospectives. Maintained task board and produced daily burndown charts.
Removed impediments and protected team members from interruptions and distractions to maximize productivity. Encouraged and implemented process improvements. Created team-building opportunities.
SKS Microfinance Ltd, Senior Lead Manager
July 2013 - January 2014, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
Project Name Policies and Procedure Manual, IT Process Audit, PMO policies and procedures
• Managed & Developed systems that take care of fund management, portfolio management, risk profiling and investments.
• Delivered organization polices & policies effectiveness matrix. Setup change control board for regular revision
• Delivered documents based on Risk Analysis / Gap Analysis performed with the help of various stakeholders / Vendors.
• Collected useful requirements to design the user approval and entitlement executive system.
• Analyzed project reports and coming out with best possible strategic proposals backed by thorough study of feasibility of the plan.
• Handled requirement elicitation meeting with all stakeholders. Drafted organization policies, procedures & contracts Drafted policies effectiveness matrix
Magna Infotech Ltd, Sr. Business Analyst
July 2012 - June 2013, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
In a large-size organization, it is so big decision to adopt a new methodology. Employees, Processes, Clients, and Management are all affected. It’s important to see tangible benefits fast. This is where Scrum shines. With a predictable, repeatable release schedule and self-managing teams, the organization realizes the power of Scrum.
List of activities performed here includes:
- Act as a "servant leader", helping the rest of the team to perform at their highest level.
- Actively removing any obstacles that team members encounter that may prevent them from accomplishing their tasks.
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive.
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions.
- Shield the team from external interferences.
- Provide metrics (Burndown, Velocity)
- Help the Product Owner understand how to create and maintain the Product Backlog, to make sure it is in good shape.
Sunlife Financials, Scrum Master and Business Systems Analyst
November 2010 - June 2012, Delhi, Delhi, India
Collaborated, facilitated, lead and coached 4 Scrum teams responsible for developing applications for this major provider of financial services in US, Hong Kong and Philippines regions.
Apollo Health Street Ltd, Sr. Interface Analyst
October 2008 - October 2010, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
Serving as a Scrum Master for this Company has been a great experience, this is where the journey started and helps me to connect various dots of Agile Software development .
Collaborate, facilitate, lead and coach 3 Scrum teams responsible for developing 4 Sharepoint based applications for this major provider of healthcare services in US region.