Project & Role Description
· Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
· Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
· Collaborative problem solver able to facilitate conversations between multiple teams
· Maintain and communicate relevant metrics (velocity, burn-up / burn-down charts, leave plans, etc.) that help the team see how they are doing
· Act as a project manager when necessary and engage and collaborate with other project stakeholders
· Take responsibility for managing dependencies between the development team and third parties or between development team and other scrum teams
· Strengthen the presence of the BR CIC team as an Agile Center of excellence. Actively contribute to the Agile and Lean Community within the organization.
· Provide status updates to the team and participate actively in story demos to the business users.
· Proactively raise risks to story completion.
· Drive continuous improvement of team - both technically and process-wise - by participating in different sessions - lean workouts, retrospectives, futurespectives, etc.
· Collaborate well with a team of analysts, developers, functional users and scrum teams
· Leverage and Implement industry best practices and standards related to Agile scrum development & testing practices.
· Experience in coordinating with business and IT across all phases of software development life cycle
· Expertise in use of tools such as Rally for driving Scrum practices
· Implement Scrum principles to improve team performance
· Experience in estimation of Project Timelines and test Plan
· In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Waterfall and Agile
· Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
· Aware of and comply with the change management work instruction