I am an Agile / Lean coach with 5+ yrs of experience working in medium to large Agile transformations where I'm engaged at the team, management and executive (CxOs) levels.
I am an energetic and creative change agent who believes Agile is above all an attitude based on trust, discipline and a flexible mindset. Add shared vision and technical excellence for the transformation to succeed!
I'm also a life coach, with a focus on relationships and transformation. I help clients explore their true nature and find their way towards a more fulfilling life. If you want a fresh new perspective on things, with a good sense of humor, contact me!
• Banking, Telcos, Publishing, IP
> Key skills
• Evangelization (Awareness sessions...)
• Training (Agile, Lean Software Development, Scrum, XP, Kanban...)
- Communication/maturity models (non-violent communication, situational leadership, Shu-ha-ri, Schneider, Tuckman...)
- Coaching models
- Change Management
• Facilitation (group activities, Innovation Games...)
• Scaling (communities of practice, Train the trainer...)
• Agile transition program management (vision, alignment, training roadmap, pilot project selection, hiring, events...)
• CSM (Scrum Master), CSP (Scrum Professional), PSPO I (Product Owner), Kanban Practitioner, SAFe Agilist, Associate Certified Coach (in progress)
> Previously initiated and led a 3 yr Agile transformation as head of the Agile Center
• Agile Tour conference organizer 2012, 2013, 2015 (France, Singapore)
• Brown bag lunch Asia (http://brownbaglunch.asia/)
> Technical background and 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager
• Managed various Development/maintenance/support projects incl. offshore team (20+ ppl)
• Knows engineering practices: Software Design, Test 1st (TDD/BDD), Pair Programming, CI, RA, TA, DevOps, software craftsmanship...
> Sees the big picture, visionary, listens, leads by showing