Sreejith Kumar is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) working as Project Manager in an agile software development environment. Experience spans across e-Learning (MOOC), personal finance, accounting, IT support and general administration for a total of 9.5+ years.
- Well experienced in leading the project using Agile frameworks
- Practitioner of Lean Product management
- Strong requirements gathering and analysis skills
- Expert in comparitive study of existing products and services
- Strong in defining functionality and creating wire-frames/ mock-ups
- Business Analysis using Business Process Management (BPM)
- Quality Assurance of project
- Expert in creating reports/ charts in MS Excel and MS Office
Olive IT Services Pvt Ltd, Project Lead
September 2013 - March 2014, Kochi, Kerala, IN
- Handled and delivered multiple projects including client projects.
- Part of PMO team.
- Responsible for preparing weekly reports of all the projects and sharing it with main stakeholders.
- Agile coaching and mentoring.
- Market study, requirements gathering and functionality design of product.
- Prepare wireframe of the product based on analysis of stakeholder's feedback.
- Delivered multiple sessions on project management concepts to entire organization.
Tranont Technologies India Pvt Ltd, Project Lead
June 2011 - August 2013, Kochi, Kerala, IN
- Project management using agile frameworks (Scum and Kanban).
- Periodically facilitate meeting with the product owner and gather requirements for the upcoming version of the application.
- Analyze the requirements and facilitate brainstorming sessions with major stakeholders and within the development team to come up with intuitive features.
- Based on the analysis prepare mock-ups and wire-frames and share among team and product owner.
- Maintain agile practices for managing the project to make the new versions of product available in the market at the earliest.
- Maintain software requirements as user stories in the product backlog and regularly groom the backlog items along with major stakeholders to ensure maximum business value.
- Lead the QA team to assure the product quality, which involves frequent process improvements within the QA activities as well as the entire development environment.
- Facilitate sprint retrospection meetings.
- Plays the role as a functional consultant to the team and also assist the UI team in development activities when situation demands.