Ø Working as Senior Manager with (PMP®, CSMSM, Bullet Proof® Manager) having over 19 years of IT Industry experience in the areas of Software Application & Product Development with cross-functional platforms for Client-Server and Web based applications for Industrial Automation (DCS/ECS/SCADA- Power Plant Automation, Safety Critical & Control System - TRICONEX), HealthCare, Medical Devices/Pharma, e-Commerce/Consumer domains.
Ø Expertise in Project / Program Management, Operations Management, Release Management, Technical Support, Risk Analysis, Resource Optimization, Stakeholders communication and Multiple projects/releases execution & delivery in parallel.
Ø A Proficient servant-leader with proven record of delivery of large-scale 10 Software projects within time & budget by effective collaboration, leading & coaching Scrum teams. Have overcome the organizational challenges of transitioning from traditional project management to Agile-Scrum & SAFe.
- Having 8+ years of experience in Statement of Work creation, successful planning, tracking & monitoring execution - delivery of multiple product releases (with managing cross-functional teams) totaling of revenue above. $20.0 M.
Ø Handled various technical aspects like product documentation, software design, code implementation & reviews, source code integration & monitoring critical paths and taking required resolutions.
- Release Management tasks Plans & Execution for multiple project releases and successful delivery within deadlines – installation design & development, executing EREs, qualifying the regular builds.
- Created rigorous & comprehensive quality assurance programs to provide timely, quality based customer solutions and Implemented process oriented work streams for project delivery.
- Great exposure with Enterprise Architecture concepts and ADM cycle through TOGAF 9.0 framework and great exposure with DevOps.
Ø Requirements Management, Risk Analysis, Business Process Analysis, Impact Analysis, Use Case & User Story creation, Process Mapping, Preparing Functional Test-cases, Functional and Integration testing, Release/Cutover Plans, End-user Training & Organization Change Management.
- Expertise in C#.Net, Visual Studio.net 2015/2010/2008, VC++6.0, WiX, IS 2011, SQL Server 2008/2005.
- Project Management Tools: TFS 2015/2010, MPP, JIRA 6.3, Lean Kit, and Configuration Management Tools: TFS 2015/2010, Synergy7.1, CMSynergy, Clear Case, DOORS 8.1, Requite Pro, Clarity.
- Process/Quality: GxP compliance, ICE methodology, CMMI5, IEC 61508, Six-Sigma, S/W Dev. Life Cycle: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall/Iterative/V-models, DPP/SCM & RCA - 5-Why & JOHARI Window analysis for RCA.
- Managed various multi-year, multi-million dollar projects successfully. Experience in handling large teams of 35+ people in a dynamic environment and Strong communication, presentation, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new concepts quickly and utilize them in a productive manner.
- Established team player with strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships across organizational levels, effectively deal with a team comprised of both onsite and offshore team members.
- Proactive, Quality-Driven, Meet Deadlines, Strong Interpersonal Skills, shown ability in managing multiple delivery projects from conception to realization and mentoring & motivating the teams.
- FTR - a comprehensive metrics tracking system to monitor service delivery performance, customer metrics, LOB metrics and this tool provided senior management reporting.
- Experienced in recognizing, rewarding team’s efforts & performing team’s appraisals with feedback.
- Managed and executed several projects through Microsoft Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC).