Srinivas is a Certified ScrumDeveloper and Certified ScrumMaster, having Sixteen years of experience in the software industry. Trained
and Practiced Agile/Scrum and Extreme Engineering methodologies.
• Highly proficient and result oriented professional with mixed blend of technical and business aptitude.
• In-depth knowledge in designing, developing, Integrating with legacy applications and maintaining applications.
• Expertise in Finance Investments and Property and Casualty insurance business domain knowledge and posses Certificate in General Insurance from IIA.
• Expertise in designing and implementing Insurance Applications using IBM’s Insurance Application Architecture (IAA).
• Excellent team player at varied responsibilities as Project/Technical Lead, Module lead, and developer with good communication and mentoring skills.
• Also worked on Manufacturing, Accounting, Government and Training industry domain projects.
• Practiced with OOAD, Java, J2EE, AXIS 2, Jibx, Web Services, XML, Web sphere Application Server, Web sphere Message Broker, MQ Series, Eclipse/SpringSource Tools Suite, RAD/RSM, Visual Studio IDE/Visual Cobol, Spring framework, Hibernate – ORM, DB2, Oracle 11g, Oracle Forms 10g, Maestro, Maven, Ant, SVN, Rational Clear Case.
• Expertise in co-ordinate with the offshore team in an Onsite-Offshore model and adhere to quality process and documentation.
Nationwide Insurance, Tech Lead
July 2006 - Present, Columbus, OH, United States
Leading the analysis of system requirements and existing business processes, design, development and implementing information technology solutions, for multiple large-scale projects, which are the
most complex in nature.