13+ years in IT covering Product Engineering, Product Management and Professional Services.
- Passionate about Agile techniques and a strong believer in its practices.
- Fervent about customer advocacy, solution delivery and setting up high-performance teams
- In-depth experience in setting up and managing Offshore Product Development and PS services
- Have led innovation teams delivering to aid thought leadership and customer funded features
- Global work experience; More than 4 years of International client side work experience
- In management and leadership roles for last 6 years. Part of organization's leadership team contributing to long range planning, policies and leading strategic initiatives
- Adept at analyzing clients business needs, excellent communications skills to interact with professionals from various domains
Education Qualification: MBA (E) Finance -SIBM, Bangalore
Core Strengths: Delivery management, Account and Stakeholder Management, People leadership, creating Self-Sustaining Teams, Creativity, Engineering Winning Teams
Domain Experiences: Digital Banking (Retail and Corporate – Web, Mobile, Tablet), Construction, Financial Management & Accounting
Technical Experiences: Microsoft Technologies and Tools, Web, Mobile and Tablet Platforms
In the recent 3 years of my experience:
My goal has been to create a work ecosystem that is predictable, reliable and delivers high quality software solutions.
To achieve my goal I developed and designed a culture around four pillars: self-determination, respect, recognition, and connection. These values have given my teams a framework in which they can express their own genius and take ownership of our success.
If you are looking for a contributor who goes beyond what’s required to exceed set goals, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiserv India Pvt. Ltd., Project Manager
March 2012 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Played multiple roles, form being a SCRUM Master to SCRUM Coach.
Setup the first offshore SCRUM team in Fiserv, Bangalore and ensured its success with multiple deliverable.
Played an agile coach role to build self-sustaining teams.
Aditi Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Project Manager
June 2010 - March 2012, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Responsible for offshore project developed and delivery built on Microsoft Technologies.
Managed many successful short projects.
Played SCRUM Master role projects, ensured to train the team and build them to become self-sustaining.
Midwest Infotech Pvt Ltd., Project Lead
June 2005 - June 2010, Bangalroe, Karnataka, India
Managing Project Planning and Scheduling, Monitoring and providing progress reports.
Agile Practices - FDD
Involved in Pre-Sales, Client Interactions for Requirements Gathering, Client side Technical Presentations, Product Presentation etc.
Accountable to lead the project team for timely and quality project delivery.
Managing system analysis, finalization of technical/functional specifications, Solution Architecture & Design, Code Review and Testing.
Client side project implementations, presentations and training.