Regan N. Curtice, MS, CSM
1660 E. Gary Drive ♦ Chandler, AZ 85225
Cell: 602-820-0490 ♦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager with proven track record developing management information systems and implementing new technology/services including software development, software applications infrastructure, and mobile application development. Has a thorough understanding of project management methodologies including Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and Agile development cycles.
Skills: Planview, Confluence Wiki, JIRA, Microsoft Office Suite Salesforce, Hewlett Packard Project Portfolio Management (HP PPM), Version One, Rally Development Software.
Project Manager 07/16 – PRESENT
AMERICAN AIRLINES through ABACUS TECHNICAL, Tempe, AZ
- Project manager and scrum master responsible for integration of nine interfaces to Verint Workforce Management (WFM)
- Areas of focus include: merger between LUS and LAA Reservations call centers, forecasting staffing requirements, shift bidding, time off and shift swap requests, adherence and compliance data, time and attendance processing for payroll
Program Manager 06/15 – 06/16
SHUTTERFLY, INC. through SHARP DECISIONS, Tempe, AZ
- Program Manager responsible for delivering new mobile applications (IOS and Android) for Shutterfly brands
- Including team creating micro services to create CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations and well separate those operations from legacy code base.
- Team creating a consolidated upload service to support Shutterfly brands
- Team creating user payment information storage services for integrated mobile application
- Managing communication and collaboration with cross functional teams (Content, Product Quality Assurance, Merchandise, Marketing, Commerce, etc.)
- Responsibilities include resource management, facilitating requirement definition, scheduling of projects throughout the roadmap year, supporting developers & QA of continuous deployment.
Bed rest/maternity leave 11/14 – 06/15
Sr. Scrum Master 01/14 – 10/14
EDGENUITY, INC. Scottsdale, AZ
- As Certified Scrum Master, facilitated stand up meetings ensuring teams’ inputs were tracked daily and any issues or risks were documented or escalated to the Product Owner, ensuring that projects met deadlines. Also lead sprint planning, sprint retrospective, and backlog grooming sessions.
- Regularly provided reports to upper management on network usage, uptime, peak usage, customer support calling statistics, and server statistics.
Scrum Master 08/13 – 01/14
ADEQ through KV CONSULTANTS, INC. Phoenix, AZ
- Saved the agency 2 FTE positions per year by utilizing Agile methodology and building a Scrum team to develop electronic self-monitoring forms for an agency that was wasting $1M per year on a manual APP process.
- As Certified Scrum Master, facilitated stand up meetings ensuring team inputs were tracked daily and any issues or risks were documented or escalated to the Product Owner, ensuring that projects met deadlines.
Sr. Project Manager/Scrum Master 01/13 – 07/13
SAGEPOINT FINANCIAL through Modis, Phoenix, AZ
- Managed multiple Agile/Scrum projects in development, deployment and support of customer service and back office applications for 250 users. Included case management, service console, and integration with external business applications.
- Managed multiple Agile/Scrum projects in development, deployment and support of FA-CRM front office system licensed to over 7,000 financial advisors.
- Managed process improvements enabling Agile development teams to collaborate with local and offshore resources.
- Project managed the development of production monitoring of replication systems feeding the Salesforce platform.
- Project managed document management application development teams.
IT Project Manager 05/10 – 01/13
- Managed Agile/Scrum team to create a Salesforce Service Console resulting in migration of 300 incoming call center technicians, enabling the business to plan a sunset of legacy applications.
- Managed Agile/Scrum team to administer Salesforce for the Workforce Solutions team, resulting in the building of 1300 strategic partnerships with top employers.
- As Certified Scrum Master, facilitated Stand-Up’s ensuring team inputs were tracked daily and any issues or risks were documented or escalated to the Program Manager, ensuring that projects met deadlines.
Project Coordinator 12/09 – 05/10
APOLLO GROUP through Ensynch, Tempe, AZ
- Managed the improvement of the creation and management of virtual machines to improve the student online experience.
- Maintained documentation of five programs, including daily status updates, weekly reporting, and general communication to the teams and management.
- Supported project manager with meeting creation and documentation, action item follow up, and team support.
Technical Writer/Business Analyst 06/06 – 03/08
US AIRWAYS (contract)
- Technical documentation and analysis for IT Payroll team (Larry Chandler, Mgr)
Master of Science in Information and Communication Sciences, 2002
Ball State University, Muncie, IN
Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications (Television Journalism), 1997
Minor in Marketing
Ball State University, Muncie, IN
Certified Scrum Master, 2011
Scrum Alliance, License 138925