RAAZI A. KONKADER
Agile methods, Process improvement and System management
• Exceptionally successful business facing and proven agilist (Scrum master / Product Owner) delivering multimillion dollar quality programmes for Investment banks. Interactions up to CTO / MD level.
• Agile and waterfall SME:
o Agile methods (XP, Scrum, Kanban and Lean)
o Agile evangelist
o Trained with Don Reinertsen (Lean product development), Mike Burrows (Kanban), David Anderson (Advanced Kanban) and Steve Adolph (Agile BA)
o Certification (Prince2, ITIL, PSPO, CSM, CSP)
• Multiple instances of stakeholder recognition (Credit Risk / Market Risk / Client clearing / Hedge accounting)
• Technical domain: Portfolio governance, SDLC design, Target Operating model, Build-Measure-Learn feedback loops.
• Software Development Life Cycle
• CTB / RTB (ITILv3)
• QA lifecycle
• Project Management Life cycle (Prince2)
• Systems Analysis
• Strategic Planning
• Agile Transformation
• Requirements (Agile BA)
• Scope Control
HIGHLIGHTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
• Business IT Alignment – Developed portfolio governance models to reduce decision debt and focus on building the right thing at the right time. Championed integration of offshoring, outsourcing and near shoring models into the ecosystem while ensuring a singular interface to the business.
• Financial discipline – Reduced lead times by 50% introducing agile methods. Delivered USD 2 million project using fixed price agile in strategic collaboration with new vendor. Led the build out of a migration that resulted in USD 1 million p.a. save for the Prime Brokerage business. Led the build out of an architectural initiative which increased capacity to risk -manage portfolios from 0 to 6000 funds. Negotiated offer from an elite Agile consultancy for ALL 130,000 employees of JPMC for easy access to the latest research and case studies in agile.
• Process Improvement – Coached a 120 member team across 5 time zones on agile methods (XP, Scrum, and Kanban). Lead SME for agile methods across 650 member Global Rates Technology team with USD 200 million spend. One of the key contributors in Agile Community of Practice in Deutsche Bank. Member of developer productivity committee within front office rates technology (JPMorgan). Member of Target Operating Model committee within Treasury and Finance (Deutsche Bank). Introduced Jira and Portfolio management tooling within Jira for 300 member team in Deutsche Bank.
• Operational Excellence – Led design of SDLC:
o Ensuring alignment from business outcome (Strategy) to software output (execution) across multi-team, multi-vendor multi location ecosystem.
o Running workshops for functional and technical decomposition of business themes to releases to sprints. Ensuring acceptance criteria is defined. Applying MuSCoW techniques to manage scope.
o On boarding new joiners to 100% velocity: (Lead time down by 50% to 6 weeks)
o Test management to aid faster feedback loops: (Faster Build times, Daily deployments, Centralised defect management, More transparent scorecards, Test automation)
o Vendor engagement: Succession planning, key man dependency and root cause problem solving.
o Level 3 Support: Minimised hand-offs by unifying support across Application stack. Exported expertise to low cost offshore centres and leveraged time zones to provide faster issue resolution and better customer satisfaction