redtoo ag, Senior Project Manager
October 2013 - Present, Basel, Switzerland
Senior Project Manager at Novartis via redtoo ag.
• Following compliance regulations (GxP, GAMP, SOX)
• Planning and leading IT-projects of Infrastructure roll-out
• Working with Global Pharma IT
Cultural Care Au Pair, IT Director
July 2011 - September 2013, Luzern, Switzerland
Cultural Care Ltd. (A division of EF Education First Ltd.)
For over 20 years, Cultural Care has helped American parents secure flexible, affordable, live-in childcare. We have placed over 90,000 screened and trained au pairs from all over the world to live with families and provide childcare for up to two years.
• Responsibilities including co-management of totally 17 web developers and support staff in Boston, Luzern and Bangalore (India).
• Identify new business opportunities online
• Rebuild the existing IT-systems to work in browsers and handheld devices
• Develop new IT-systems to meet the stake holders needs, and in order to create more sale
• Travel to Boston and India on a regular basis to follow up with teams
• Implement a collaborative and Agile project management style throughout the entire IT-organization
• Manage and prioritize the backlog together with Product Owners, Stakeholders and other key business people
• Facilitate meetings and keep them on track following known processes
EF Education, Senior Project Manager/Head of EF.com
August 2008 - July 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
EF Education First is the world’s largest language school. With over 6,000 full time and 26,000 part time staff at work, they offer language courses for students and professionals, high school year and au pair programs in more than 50 countries.
• Responsibilities including: Staff Management, Procurement, Project reporting, Team lead
• Set up the goals for the online marketing web development team
• Participate in an international online marketing group with meetings online and in person
• Travel and work directly with marketeers from the 80+ offices
• Manage and prioritize the back log/bug list for the biggest EF products (EF High School Year, EF Language Travel, EF Yound Professionals and EF Corporate Language)
• Manage releases of new functionalites, projects and bug fixes
• Report to Marketing Director
• Hiring/Recruiting staff
Web Development and Marketing company, Founder & CEO
November 2003 - April 2008, Mora, Sweden
Web Development and Marketing Company
The company focused on online marketing services and printed media information. Up to 10 employees.
• Responsibilities included daily staff management, negotiation, hr, budget works and finance tasks.
• Drive the sale of new website projects
• Manage the copywriters
• Procure photography and other external services
• Hiring/Recruitment process