Priyanka Wadhwa is a pragmatic IT Professional with extensive experience in business and technology. She is passionate about working with individuals, cross-functional teams, customers and Sr. Management in leveraging technology to strategically drive business value, empowering teams and synergizing their strengths. An Agile enthusiast and Scrum evangelist, she helps cross-functional teams adopt Agile values, principles and techniques to envision, build, and manage profitable technology, products and projects.
* Results oriented professional with 10+ years of successful experience delivering large mission-critical, complex enterprise-level projects with durations from 4 to 18+ months, budget ranging from $300K to $200M+ and team size of 5 to 100+ members for small growing startups to enterprise Fortune 500 companies.
* Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner, Project Management Professional, Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL Foundation and various technical certifications.
* Proven track record of managing projects and initiatives on time, within budget and delivering objectives.
* Experience working with in-house, near-shore, and off-shore development teams.
* Ability to train and mentor others in Agile and Scrum development techniques.
CCC Information Services, Sr. Business Analyst
August 2005 - September 2009, Cerritos, CA, United States
CCCIS is a leading auto claims and collision repair software provider, with a client base of 350+ insurance companies and 20,000+ repair facilities. Managed and led several projects from maintenance, major enhancements, wireless applications to enterprise-wide business transformations based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and centralized business rules engine.
Sr. BA/Scrum Master
o Led project teams to define scope on enterprise wide initiative to re-engineer proprietary shop management and estimating solutions distributed across various platforms into a centralized SOA based model reducing cost and time in maintaining existing interfaces by 35%. This project improved CCC’s ability to react to changing market conditions and deliver products quickly
o Worked with SMEs to define and document Current State and Future State Processes
o Arranged JAD/brainstorming sessions to obtain consensus on critical issues or discuss requirements
o Facilitated development of wireless application that helps increase appraiser productivity and decrease cycle time by 40% with real-time access, automatic assignment download, retrieval and notification
o Integrated motorcycle estimating for Geico which improved their growth by 55% and increased revenue for CCC by $1.4 million
o Facilitated sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, backlog grooming meetings using TFS/SharePoint.