LogPoint Nepal Pvt. Ltd., Senior Project Manager
October 2013 - Present, Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, NP
• Successfully led the Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation Certification
(Evaluation Assurance Level 3+) Project - seeing it through conception to delivery. The Common
Criteria is an international standard (ISO/IEC 15408) for computer security certification.
• Leading a team of more than 20 for the overall development and technical documentation of the
flagship product - LogPoint (SIEM - Security Information and Event Management). Also,
managing its timely delivery to the customers and resolving support issues.
• Implementing Agile Methodologies including Scrum and Kanban for software development.
• Reporting progress to all stakeholders through Sprint Burn-Down Reports, Iteration Burn-Down
Reports, and velocity target updates.
• Writing User Stories based on the requirements gathered from all the stakeholders.
• Organizing and facilitating Agile and Scrum meetings, which includes Sprint Planning, Daily
Scrums or Standups, Sprint Check-In, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
• Operating in 3-week sprints with flexibility on length based on immediate functionality concerns.
• Ensuring application availability and data integrity through preventative maintenance and
• Establishing and implementing metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in
terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability.
• Involved in the recruitment process of Project Managers and Software Engineers.
• Devise motivational techniques for employees in co-ordination with the HR Department.
• Work with all the stakeholders to assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify
appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely releases of the core
product (LogPoint) by meeting project milestones.
• Lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and
• Apply, adapt, develop, and deploy process and performance improvement-based solutions.
• Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
• Develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if
• Responsible for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development,
performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
• Guiding the team to prepare comprehensive product documentation including business
requirements, user stories, design specifications, test plans, test cases and end-user manuals
(administration guide, user guide, installation guide, how-to articles and how-to videos).
• Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
• Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to team members
• Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of
• Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to
project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
• Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks
• Drive key decisions across projects.