Polina Samsonova is on the line. I have 8+ years of experience in IT sphere from operational, outsourcing to product oriented companies, 5+ years in management positions (Product owner, Project manager, Program manager). My career in IT started from Business Analyst position where I was acting as Proxy Product Owner. Then examined me as Product Owner (launched 2 products) and turned to Project Manager. My hobby is to deliver happiness to the society by a variety of activities, in particular, but not limited to making cakes, sport, event management (e.g. internal IT-forum; gamification seminar for ITS students; colleagues&friends birthdays; Agile games (developed several simple games to better understand key principals of frameworks as Scrum, XP) and keep smiling all the time even when it’s stormy outside. I do have TOP-3 the most valuable competencies to individuals who work in teams: to love people (to know them better from different perspectives), to make decisions (because in Agile environment is highly important to make solid decisions as a team and to carry out responsibility as a team) and staying to be agile (to be ready to changes based on environment response).
Playtech, Proxy Product Owner
November 2015 - Present, Kyiv, Ukraine
As a Program Manager for rapidly changing Asia Licensees, I’m responsible for aligning and empowering distributed teams toward delivering more customer value, to provide qualitative and more matured solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging in the value-added process.
Eltrino LLC, Scrum Master, Proxy Product Owner
June 2015 - October 2015, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Full project management lifecycle
- Presale activities
- Gathering, analysis and modeling of business requirements, functional requirements
- Running Sprints and handling Scrum artifacts
- Resource and task management
- International customers support
- Managing and inspiring project teams
JSC “Kyivstar”, Project Manager
December 2011 - June 2015, Kyiv, Ukraine
• Full project management lifecycle including initiation, budgeting, planning, execution, monitoring & control, closure of the project
• Managing 3+ projects simultaneously
• Gathering, analysis and modeling of business requirements, functional requirements
• Finding optimal solutions based on functionality out-of-the-box. Development customized solutions for specific business processes. Determining integration points
• Managing suppliers and subcontractors: determining scope of work, writing RFPs, analyzing responses, making subcontractor selection, contract management etc.
• Establishing & maintaining proper internal / external communication with stakeholders, technical development&support teams, partners/subcontractors
• Managing and inspiring project team 10+