I'm currently driving a large scale agile transformation program for one of the top company in internet consumer space. I'm having 12+ years of industry experience in various technical and management roles and have been practicing and learning something new every day on Agile for over last 3 years and has the zeal to do better in this field. What fascinates me is "How scrum is simple and complex both at the same time' and “how well it works for some teams and for some it doesn't” and the challenges around it. I primarily drive agile and scrum adoption program for the development center with more than 150 projects and teams with 1500+ team members covering the dashboard for the teams and measuring the improvement through an internally developed Agile maturity model.
Have been mentoring few teams with there Agile and Scrum adoption from the last couple of months and making progress there and hoping to learn and grow along with the teams....I strongly believe in "If Problem is a reality, Solution is no less"
Ariba India Pvt Ltd, Program Manager
August 2005 - August 2010, Bangalore, Karnataka , India
2. As Program Manager (@ Ariba - Sustaining Engineering (SET) and Forward Release)
• Focus on three primary areas:- Quality, Timeliness and Continuous improvement.
• Report directly into PMO and help create and maintain OPA’s.
• Own and chairs the Change Control Committee (CCC) meetings for bug triage.
• Implementing and tracking the effective communication mechanism within the teams.
• Automating the metrics through Business Objects reports and track metrics/SLA for bugs.
• Have expertise in planning the service packs across release trains to the timely delivery.
• Good communication skills and competent in resolving cross-release schedule/milestone conflicts...
• Ensure sufficient communication of the overall program’s project/release(s) status to all stakeholders. This includes weekly status updates.
• Monitor critical issues raised and understand aspects around release risk. Follow through to closure on issues.
• Work with Engineering Managers on external and internal partner communication for schedule & critical inter-dependencies
• Conduct Code Review meetings, Tech panel review, Bug triage, Closure Reviews, and facilitated program audits at regular intervals
• Part of recruitment panel for technical and non technical positions.