• Expert in Agile Software Development and Release Management with over 10 years of experience in delivering enterprise applications through multiple release cycles.
• Skilled in Leading Teams, Mentoring Team Members (cross-country), Developing Architectures in lightweight software environments with configuration management and release processes to enable organizations to build stable products quickly.
• Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance Team, Six Sigma Green Belt, Agile Essential and Agile Honors.
• Cloud Service designer, Salesforce.com Developer (401) and Salesforce.com Administrator (201).
• Salesforce.com platform expert in application integration with eCommerce environment, data migration and design/implement of Retail and Marketing systems.
• Supplied Architectural Design on SOA Governance including requirement analysis and model designing for 2.2bn Revenue Corporate Deals for UK’s No.1 Airline Industry.
• eBusiness, eSolutions and eCommerce BA.com expert in all phases of solutions development, enterprise architecture, technical architecture and commercial deployment.
• Technologist dedicated to mastering best of breed and emerging products and standards.
• Strong knowledge in Airline Industry, Travel and Logistics, Marketing Sales & Retail Services.
• Expertise Continuous Improvement Plans and Performance Changes on Revenue Management projects.
• Effective Communicator adept in delivering superior customer service and bridging the business and technical communities.
Specialties: Release Management, Deployment and Infrastructure management, Project Management, Resourcing, Budget and Time Allocation, Solution Architecture, quality assurance, Scrum, Agile (TDD, BDD, XP, Pair Programming), Lean, Kanban, AUP, Agile Coaching, Code Craftsmanship, User Stories, Agile Estimation, Salesforce.com, Amazon AWS, EC2, Java, J2EE, Linux, Oracle, IBM Software Architect, Ant, Maven, CI, Hudson, Business Intelligence, ETL, Informatica Cloud, Teradata Warehouse and Business Objects XI.