• 9+ years of strong IT experience in Technical System Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation of Enterprise Web Applications using JAVA, J2EE, Web Services, JSF, Spring, Hibernate and Struts & Salesforce.
• 4 + years hands-on experience developing software with Agile (SCRUM ) methodology.
• Involve in Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Stakeholder Demos and Sprint Retrospectives
• Supported Product Owner in developing, maintaining and grooming Product Backlog.
• Worked with geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors
• Wide experience working with IT Services and Product development organizations
• Well versed in Object Oriented Software Development and extensive experience in conceptualizing, designing and implementing MVC Architecture across projects using Core Java, J2EE, Java-Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML, XSLT, Web Services, JSF, Spring, Hibernate and Struts
• Experience in executing complete SDLC
• Extensive lead experience, including study and analysis of project requirements through customer interaction, preparation of functional Specifications, project design
• Good Experience in sustaining software applications which involves troubleshooting, enhancements, bug fixing, monitoring, batch processing and log maintenance
• Hands on experience with complete software development life cycle and exposure to proven software engineering methodologies.
• Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and work as a part of a team as well as independently
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM®).
- Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services (SCDJWS).
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) 5.0.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer for Java (SCJP) 5.0.
farmers insurance, Technical SME Lead
June 2012 - Present, Simi Valley, CA, US
Responsible for Translates nonfunctional and functional requirements into technical design, within enterprise context
Designing and Development having total responsibility of the coding good practices.
Helping the Business to find creative and practical solutions to their business problems. Providing design to Web Base applications and helping onshore and offshore development team for all technical solutions..
Integrating the app with Enhanced Authentication Services (SiteMinder - LDAP) and enabling it with
Multifactor Authentication/Authorization Mechanisms
Choosing technologies, defining architecture and building initial application.
• Supervises the development activities of software solutions.
• To work with the Project/Product Manager and other stakeholders to capture, evolve, and define the scope and the high-level requirements.
• Provided complete end-to-end legacy application migration solution, which includes Requirement Assessment, Technical architecture design, Migration/Transformation and Integration based on specific business requirements.
• Resolving the software solution high-level functional issues.
• Owning the technical documentation of the software solution.
• Very good Understanding of Service-oriented architecture (SOA) and working experience of SOA based projects
TCS,Bangalore, I.T. Analyst
May 2010 - Present, Bangalore, Select a State, United States
I am working with TCS, Bangalore as java/j2ee Sr developer in BFSI domian.
Wipro Technologies, Sr Software eng
May 2008 - May 2010, Bangalore, Karnatka, India
I had worked with Wipro Technoliges as Sr Software java/j2ee developer .