Specialising in application development projects from planning to implementation using lean and agile. Results oriented, solution focused, hard-working delivery leader and coach with extensive experience in developing and implementing value proposition in enterprise contexts.
● Lean and Agile evangelist, coaching all levels of the enterprise in lean/agile mindset and practices,
● Expert in forming highly collaborative high performance teams,
● Expert in defining lean/agile value chains at the portfolio, program and team levels,
● Expert in leading successful high profile enterprise application, web and mobility projects,
● Expert in development of value proposition, and managing projects to maximise the benefits whilst tightly controlling costs/quality
● Expert in project lifecycles and SDLC, both traditional (waterfall) and agile (scrum) methodologies,
● Excellent verbal and written communicator, with extensive experience reporting to senior management, directors and CIO
● Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem solving skills, excellent facilitation skills
Commonwealth Bank Group, Lean Agile Coach
November 2014 - Present, Sydney, NSW, AU
Perform Scrum practices and ceremonies and coach teams/other scrummasters on these practices. Implement Lean Portfolio management practices.
Westpac Group, Snr Agile Project Manager
November 2013 - December 2014, Sydney, NSW, AU
I delivered agile and lean thinking and ways of working to help agile teams deliver the next generation mobile and tablet apps for the Westpac group.
Telstra, Snr Iteration Manager/Project Manager
May 2012 - November 2013, Sydney, NSW, AU
● Manage distributed teams in Melbourne, Brisbane, Beijing and Sydney in the delivery of Telstra 24 x7 apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Facebook using Agile delivery methodologies,
● Facilitate project inception and release planning activities, and implementation of scrum to deliver the release plan,