My name is Nattanicha Phatharamalai. I'm a scrum master for over 5 years. I've started working in development career as a developer. When I studied my master degree, I was interested in Agile methodology. So, after I graduated, I tried to find a job that could make me learn to work in Agile environment. So, I had started working at Proteus Technologies (http://www.proteus-tech.com), as an agile coach. After I worked there for 2 years, I decided to grow up a bit to build new team myself. I have started working at Pronto Marketing (http://www.prontomarketing.com, one of my client when I worked at Proteus Technologies). I have built a scrum team for them at day one. We have tried to follow Scrum's best bractice to be the best scrum team. Also, I'm taking care of Agile in Organization (non-technical teams). They follow Spotify working process. It's been 3 years that I'm working for my current company. Right now, the development team can follow all best thing in Scrum. For example, we have real Team, Scrum master, and Product owner. We have standup meeting in every morning. We have sprint planning part 1 and part 2. We have Sprint review in every 2 weeks. We have Product Backlog refinement in every 2 weeks. Also, we have sprint retrospective in every 2 weeks and we have items that we vote to improve in next sprint. We always review our Definition of Done to make sure we all follow the same process of "done". We are doing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (one click deploy). In our code, we are doing TDD. Our code has more than 90% code coverage. We use Github as our repository and huboard to manage Storyboard (we are actually have physical board and we have standup meeting in front of physical board). We use story cards and estimate it using planning poker when we communicate. We can deliver potentially shippable product in every 2 weeks. We have good relationship between team and product owner/stakeholder.
Pronto Marketing, Sr. Software Engineer / Agile Coach
May 2012 - Present, Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand
- Agile Coach - train development teams the rest of production on how to work lean and scrum.
- Integrations specialist - has a deep development AND business understanding of internal Pronto business systems as well as external client integrations.
- Wordpress plugin developer - develop Wordpress plugins to improve production efficiently and quality and increase customer satisfaction.
Proteus Technologies, Agile Evangelist
March 2010 - April 2012, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand
- Coaching and developing of Pronto Marketing with ~700 clients (www.prontomarketing.com)
- Leading, agile coaching and developing of www.britmilfit.com (England)
- Developing of android project (Japan) and lobangclub.com project (Singapore)
- Developing of BSDirect (emailer) project (Singapore)
- Agile coaching and developing of Brille24.co.uk project (Germany)
- Leading, agile coaching, and developing of Chlkboard.com project (Singapore)
Skills: Project management, Agile practices, python, django, PostgreSQL, automate test, Linux, RESTful, twitter/facebook API, google appengine, Wordpress API