I adopted, since earlier ages, technology as a way of life; starting as a developer allowed me to go through all stages and levels of software development!
One of my main objectives is transforming Software Engineering into an Art, embracing Agile as a way of Life!
With the focus on improving the current state of software engineering, from a purely traditional and old-style manner onto a truly efficient and human vision way how software should be created, I joined Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in the US to get my Master in Software Engineering to deep my knowledge and be able to shift my mind set into the ‘next level’ of software engineering.
“Lead by example!”
Main objective: allow each team member to perform his/her best, grow as a person and a professional, contribute to quality delivers, and have lots of fun while doing it!
I am certified as CSPO and CSM.
April 2016 - Present, Porto, Portugal
Provide coaching across the organization (Leadership to Scrum Teams) in Agile concepts, principles and values, ultimately leading teams to higher levels of high performance.
- Share Agile concepts throughout the organization
- Provide training and coaching in Agile Frameworks, processes, principles, vales and techniques
- Coach Teams, Scrum Masters & Product Owners to higher levels of performance & productivity
- Agent of change & continuous improvement
- Establish and Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement
- Eradicate wasteful Agile anti-patterns throughout the organization
- Measures & provides feedback on teams improvements. Understands the value of metrics and radiating information.
Farfetch, Agile Coach
June 2013 - May 2016, Porto, Porto, Portugal
Click to edit position description- Reporting to upper management
- Scrum Master of development teams: BackOffice, BI, R&D, Finance, Internationalization
- Project Manager of Farfetch Internationalization project
- Coach of the Scrum Process (development department)
- Responsible for improving the state of Agile development in the company
- Agile Methodologies: Scrum, Scrum-Ban, Kanban
Farfetch, Product Owner
June 2012 - May 2013, Porto, Porto, Portugal
- Reporting to CIO
- Identify new business opportunities
- Promote development services portfolio strategic improvements
- Support to project management, with extra responsibilities on gathering technical requirements and bridge it with technical Scrum team
- Work with Scrum Teams managing Backlog and defining priorities