Oracle, Principle Program Manager
December 2007 - Present, Broomfield, CO, US
Principle Program Manager
• Executed and maintained program and project management processes including defining requirements. Overall schedule creation and management. Engineering responsibility for NPI & support.
• Defined and initiate projects and assigned engineers to manage cost, schedule and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance or the program.
• Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
• Manage vendor, development & testing schedule integration, produce reliable plans & reports. Risk mitigation & issue escalation.
• Provided regular program/project status to organization in form of dashboards, wikis and email communication.
• Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment.