Marta Rosson is a competent and energetic Business Information Technology professional, with over 20 years of experience within the financial services industry. Strong business knowledge in the Post-Trade area for Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives and FX products. Proven track record of analytical and consultancy skills within financial IT projects gained from high level of exposure to all aspects of full project lifecycles in both the waterfall and agile processes.
GFT IT Consulting S.L.U., Senior Consultant
July 2013 - Present, Sant Cugat, Barcelona, ES
Currently working in GFT a German Software Provider specialised in international financial industry.
Within GFT I started with roles like Scrum Master and Team Product Owner on specific projects within the Capital Market industry (Tier 1 Investment Banks) but quickly moved into having a major role in the creation of the Agile Practice in GFT which I am leading and that was created with the intention of doing diverse activities like:
- Establishing the practice and community structures
- Establishing an offering model
- Helping mature the services and mature the assets required to support them
- Aligning with the Operational Model of the other practices whilst defining agile operational guidelines within GFT
- Building community and networking
- Testing the services and assets
- Shaping the training path
- Providing support to other practices
- Helping re-definition or roles
- Providing Coaching Support to Scrum Master, Product Owners and Executive Managment
UBS London, Scrum Master
December 2005 - June 2011, London, London, GB
Delivery of new Data Warehouse Client Metrics as well as complete re-development of existing data model using the Scrum Agile framework and gathering the requirements using the specification by example and agile acceptance testing techniques.