Sabre Holdings, Release Manager
May 2009 - Present, , Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Orchestrate different teams to guarantee smooth and timely delivery of new platform features or fixes.
o Development Team
o Technical Operations
o Technical Support
• Continually tune business and technology road-maps to meet short-term and long-term goals, taking into consideration both resources and project schedules.
• Identify, create and implement processes to efficiently manage releases of code, as part of a continuous improvement.
• Coordinate code management and integration for several concurrent projects.
• Help troubleshoot problems related to the platform via the Production Support team.
• Evaluate team members performance, define goals and build career plans.
• Implement an automated UI testing framework using Selenium from scratch, attached to our CI server.
• Bring into play DevOps methods and practices to the release framework.
• Engage our new QA governance framework, involving UI automation, performance, compatibility and load testing.