My name is Matthew and I've been in the IT industry for about 19 years and practicing agile methods for roughly 8 years out of that.
• Facilitated the transition of teams from component to feature teams.
• Scaling Agile - put in place a scaled agile delivery process based on the SAFe framework.
• Organising companywide planning, all the preparation required before release planning.
• Participate in release train demos and retrospectives.
• Compiled tech/engineering metrics (blockers, cycle time etc.) used to measure agile maturity.
• Facilitate business epic/feature triage and sizing meetings.
• Introduced JIRA Portfolio for planning and delivery tracking.
Bristish Petroleum PLC, Agile Project Manager
January 2012 - Present, London, London, United Kingdom
Back office application scrum master. Working with external vendors and off-shore teams in developing a compliance tool used for market irregularities.
Involved in the enterprise communities of practice fostering best practices
Honda, Agile Project Manager
April 2011 - December 2011, Langley, Berks, United Kingdom
Scrum coaching and scrum master for hardware/application migration project. Duties included configuration management, build management.
Microsoft technology stack - Windows 2008 OS .NET, SQL Server, TFS 2010
PharmaNet, Software Development Manager
July 2007 - February 2011, High Wycombe, Buscks, United Kingdom
Managed the development life cycle for the IVRS application using microsott technologies. Started using scrum in the last 12 months of my time here.