Murali Gowda is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe SPC4 Certified and PMI-ACP certified. Working as an Agile Coach in Comcast.
Ericsson, Chief Scrum Master
December 2014 - August 2016, Piscataway, NJ, US
1. Executed the project using scrum methodology for multiple customers i.e. CenturyLink, Frontier Communication and
Sprint NIMS carrier to execute and deliver quote to cash (BSS/OSS) software system with large number of cross
functional teams consisting multiple system integrations using Scrum methodology.
2. Worked as a Chief Scrum Master and trained, mentored the entire project team about scrum methodology, principles
and build Self-Organizing & Self Managing teams and derived value to the customer through incremental delivery of
3. Facilitated all aspects of scrum and responsible to ensure all scrum teams follow the consistent agile strategy i.e. 2
week iteration, Daily standup meetings, Backlog Grooming sessions, Spring Planning, Sprint Demo, and Sprint
Retrospective session and managing the flow.
3. Maintained metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on program-level plans, progress and quality with a
Dashboard, Task Kanban Board and provided weekly status reports to executive leadership and to all teams to keep
transparency at all levels.
4. Extensively used Rally agile tool to create Portfolio items including, Epic, Features and User Stories needed for each
5. Worked with TEST and DevOps leaders to establish Test Automation and continuous integration. respectively to improve
quality and thus the teams were able to integrate the system from different teams in each iteration as the code was
moved from DEV to STAGING in each iteration.