During my career, I have successfully managed internationally based teams on multimillion dollar projects spanning years with fortune 100, 500 and 1000 companies. Most recently, as Director of Applications and Planning with Air Wisconsin, I have built a high performance team of application managers, system analysts, business analysts and partners, data warehouse developers, SharePoint developers and administrators, and business intelligence analysts. Together, we develop and deliver innovative solutions through SharePoint (MOSS) 2007 and real time business intelligence to support our staff, suppliers and customers - US Airways and United Airlines.
Speaking Engagements and Professional Memberships
- Microsoft Virtual Technology Specialist - Azure / Cloud
- Microsoft Virtual Technology Specialist - ALM
- Certified ScrumMaster
- NEW Agile Users Group founding member
- Fox Valley .NET Users Group member
- Utilizing SharePoint and Business Intelligence, Northeast Wisconsin CIO Group
- Transforming an IT Department into an Investment, Association of IT Professionals (AITP)
- Operational Business Intelligence, University of Wisconsin E-Business Consortium (UWEBC)
- Getting Started with Agile - Agile Best Practices, Wisconsin Agile Users Group
- Fox Valley SharePoint and Business Intelligence Users Group member
- Greenville Civic Club member
What I Believe
- There are no IT projects, only business projects.
- Technology is just that, it takes people to make it sing.
- People are not only your greatest asset, but also your greatest wildcard. They need purpose and clarity to succeed.
- Leaders need to set the example with balance of work, life, and wellness.
Team Development and Performance Management; Strategic Planning; Budget Management; Business Development; Portfolio Management; Vendor Management; Enterprise Planning and Architecture.