Kinnser Software, Product Owner
November 2010 - March 2014, Austin, Texas, US
• Product Owner of Agency Manager and Kinnser Hospice.
• Serve as the voice of the customer in decisions made regarding future products.
• Validate target markets through customer interviews and market research.
• Communicate product strategy, plans, and roadmaps.
• Participate in the Early Access Program for Kinnser Hospice.
• Serve as a Sales Engineer for the launch of Kinnser Hopice.
• Write requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Work with development and multiple scrum teams on detailed requirements and prototypes.
• Work with Product Marketing on discovery and validation of market problems.
• Evaluate customer needs and provide analysis of Medicare and other requirements.
• Run the weekly bug prioritization and triage meetings; analyze features, enhancements, bugs and prioritize.
• Develop and run SQL reports for Customers, Marketing and Product teams.