8+ years of product management with leadership and expertise in all facets of Agile SCRUM development process.
Career experience includes: building user-centered products from the ground up, research and synthesis of complex user workflows, defining product roadmaps and supporting release processes for product delivery.
Successful in the launch and creative force behind web and mobile solutions for enterprise collaboration, next generation K-12 teaching and learning tools and assessment of student learning in higher education.
Skilled in communication and in-depth understanding of end-user needs and requirements. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing technology solutions with exceptional plan delivery.
Taskstream, Snr Product Owner
June 2014 - Present, New York, New York, United States
Senior Product Owner managing the successful delivery of product to collect, assess and benchmark critical student learning outcomes in ground-breaking national higher education initiatives.
- Agile SCRUM development process to deliver an innovative product from the ground up for assessment of student learning outcomes in Higher Education
- Conduct extensive user research to analyze and document complex workflows and product personas
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data across multiple customer and user streams to build and maintain product roadmap
- Generate and maintain a well-groomed product backlog aligned to the product strategy
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations to internal and external audiences including webinars, sales meetings and conferences
Pearson, Snr Product Manager
July 2013 - May 2014, New York, NY, United States
Sr. Product Manager working within Agile SCRUM development process to deliver an innovative application for next generation teaching, learning, and collaboration.
- Document, prioritize and communicate well-defined user problems to meet high profile roadmap initiatives
- Articulate complex workflows and requirements with a clear and persistent view to delivering end-user benefit
- Focus on incremental, on-demand content delivery for K-12 curriculum, smart file management and enhanced application performance and stability
GroupM, Product Manager
October 2008 - July 2013, New York, NY, United States
Product Manager on enterprise collaboration and social applications
- End-user engagement for requirements gathering, testing, training and product launches
- Translation of business goals into clear and simple requirements and acceptance criteria
- Manage prioritization of multiple development streams, monitor status and maintain communication across teams throughout project life-cycle
- Work with architects, operations team, and development and QA team on functional design, product development, implementation, and testing for each sprint
- Maintain and communicate product road-map and product portfolio
- Handled the transition from Waterfall to Agile and Scrum framework
- Implemented scrum framework for application development across multiple work streams