Snr Product Manager with over 5 years of Product experience working within Agile SCRUM process. Delivered web applications to transform business communication and drive global efficiencies using enterprise collaboration and social platforms. More recent experience is within education industry with focus on K-12 Technology to deliver innovative mobile applications for next generation teaching, learning, and collaboration.
- Document, prioritize and communicate well-defined user problems to meet high profile roadmap initiatives
- Articulate complex workflows and requirements with a clear and persistent view to delivering end-user benefit
- End-user engagement for requirements gathering, release testing, training and product launches
- Maintain and communicate product roadmap and product portfolio
Taskstream, Snr Product Owner
June 2014 - Present, New York, New York, US
Snr Product Owner responsible for delivery of student learning assessment product from conception to implementation. Working with scrum team that includes Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers and SDET.
Closely follow scrum process of backlog grooming, planning & estimation, daily scrum, sprint demo and retrospective with 2 week sprint cycles / 4 sprint release cycles.
Pearson, Snr Product Manager
July 2013 - May 2014, New York, NY, US
Sr. Product Manager working within Agile SCRUM development process to deliver an innovative application for next generation teaching, learning, and collaboration.
• Document, prioritize and communicate well-defined user problems to meet high profile roadmap initiatives
• Articulate complex workflows and requirements with a clear and persistent view to delivering end-user benefit
• Focus on incremental, on-demand content delivery for K-12 curriculum, smart file management and enhanced application performance and stability
GroupM, Product Manager
October 2008 - July 2013, New York, NY, United States
Product Manager on enterprise collaboration and social applications
• End-user engagement for requirements gathering, testing, training and product launches
• Translation of business goals into clear and simple requirements and acceptance criteria
• Manage prioritization of multiple development streams, monitor status and maintain communication across teams throughout project life-cycle
• Work with architects, operations team, and development and QA team on functional design, product development, implementation, and testing for each sprint
• Maintain and communicate product roadmap and product portfolio
• Handled the transition from Waterfall to Agile and Scrum framework
• Implemented scrum framework for application development across multiple workstreams