Cognizant Technology Solutions , Associate Director
January 2017 - Present, Chicago, Illinois, US
- Agile coach leading end-to-end Agile Transformation at Discover with other coaches
- Leading SAFe transformation at Discover and managing other coaches with content and methodology
- I developed Lean and Agile Journey framework, training materials, communicate with PMO, leadership and management
- I train teams, scrum masters, and product owners at Discover
Autodesk Inc, Agile Coach / Scrum Master
January 2016 - January 2017, San Francisco, CA, US
- I was coaching on Agile, Scrum and Kanban while the company was fully transforming to Agile and cloud enterprise
- I served as JIRA, JIRA Portfolio, and JIRA Confluence administrator for cloud analytics project.
Institute of Engineering and Management, Agile Research Director
September 2013 - January 2016, San Francisco, California, US
IEM, founded by Impavid Consulting Inc., is a consulting, training, and research company, where:
- I developed and delivered a certification course on Enterprise Engineering (DEMO Methodology) first time in Silcom Valley.
- I developed content and designed training on Agile, SAFe 4.0, Scrum, and Kanban .
- As a program manager, I launched the company’s website, created content, certification courses, and developed curriculum.
Delft University of Technology, Associate Professor
June 2008 - September 2013, Delft, South Holland, NL
In this Europe’s 3rd top technology university, I supervised graduate research projects for Global Fortune 100 companies and beyond:
- ING Bank (2009-2012): Developed a framework for Agile Transformation (Scrum, Kanban, XP); Trained to set up Predictive Analytics (simulation) group
- Capgemini (2008-2009): Transport Management from a shipper’s perspective - Analysis of the Factors Influencing Transport Outsourcing Decision Making.
- Royal HaskoningDHV (2009-2011): System Engineering consultant for this Europe’s leading project management and engineering, and consulting company.
- Heineken: Supervised a project for lean production and elimination of waste
- Unilever: Supervised supply chain improvement project studying various strategies as an input
- Healthcare: Supervised research and development projects (US, Europe, South Africa):
- Research and Supervision (2008-2013): Founded and led research on Agile Enterprise Engineering, taught, published in top journals, supervised and evaluated PhD students