Guidewire, Program Manager
June 2014 - Present, Foster City, CA, US
Managing the overall release from a holistic perspective that includes engineering, quality, documentation, curriculum development and post release support. Responsible for ensuring that Guidewire deliver software to customers on realistic timelines, working with product management on scope, engineers and testers on quality and making data driven decisions. Acting as the central point of contact for the ClaimCenter and ContactManager applications, I am involved in cross application initiatives, coordinating with the platform team and other parts of Guidewire, including sales and services.
Axolotl part of Optum Insight, Director of Program Management
January 2011 - March 2014, San Jose, CA, US
• Facilitating and making trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope and time.
• Working with all the stakeholders to define and execute the engineering program.
• Managing all the changes and issues with the stakeholders.
• Providing project plans that include scheduling cost inclusion.
• Planning for risk and developing strategies for dealing with potential risks as well as covering them.
• Making sure that the execution of all projects is carried out as much as on schedule.
Axolotl part of Optum Insight, Development Program Manager
January 2010 - January 2011, San Jose, CA, United States
Introducing and implementing Agile development methodology on the development and organization level. Managing the migration from the old legacy product management system to the Agile Rally Enterprise solution. Responsible for managing developing plans (process architecture), and driving and tracking progress against them; analyzing impact of technical hurdles faced and recommending possible courses of action to take; interfacing with project teams and upper management to provide status updates
ICW Global, Sr Project Manager
May 2007 - January 2010, Sr Project Manager, Select a State, United States
Managing simultaneous, high-priority projects for the global software team with short and long project life cycles. Initiate the business analysis, project investigation and scope definition phase with the client team.