Rich experience in managing large IT Programs, Products and Services with 14 + years experience, playing Engineering as well as Customer facing roles extensively.
Have been part of successful Agile transformations in multiple organizations, playing key roles such as Enterprise Agile Coach, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Have been instrumental in forming and leading high performance teams to successful deliveries of Programs, Product releases and Services for fortune 100 companies such as Accenture, Microsoft, Bank Of America, Deloitte and Mercator (a Warburg Pincus company)
Experienced in Aviation, Retail, Banking and IT Service domains.
Have worked and have managed customers across industries and multi-geographies (US,UK,APAC and GCC)
Hands on experience with Quality assurance, DB technologies ,Continuous improvement, and Customer Engagement.
Expertise enhanced through a Masters of Business Administration and broad leadership training; possess ITIL, CSM certifications.
Built and maintained beneficial relationships with the Business allowing IT to be viewed as trusted advisers and valued partners while delivering strategic solutions.
Experienced delivering web and mobile solutions in an onshore/offshore model
Successfully incorporated Agile best practices such as test-driven development, behavior-driven design, pair programming, continuous build and continuous deployment in projects
Experienced in Release management, managed release life cycle of product and BAU for the entire program working with the Business, Product management and technical teams.
An innovative, energetic problem solver, consistently anticipating the next business challenge.
Always foster a healthy work environment; where all of us spend about one third of our life.
Mercator Solutions, Project and Product Delivery - Engineering
September 2014 - May 2016, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Plan the releases and delivery of the overall SkyChain Product and the BAU customer Projects in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization.
Played a key role in the Agile transformation of the organization
Serve as an Agile and/or a scrum expert, leading scrum teams and acting as the scrum master
- Monitor the resource distribution of the program and ensure that the resource risks are mitigated working with Project Managers/Scrum Masters, resourcing and vendor teams.
- Estimation of the Product Backlog items, coming up with customer release plans aligning with the road map.
- Coordinate internal/vendor team member activities so that their deliverables are seamlessly integrated and delivered on a timely basis.
- Facilitate client checkpoints and lead recurring project status meetings
- Serve as the liaison between internal/external teams and keeps all parties well-informed of relevant project updated, decisions, actions, issues and risk
- Provide project oversight and client management, and secure new opportunities within an existing account relationship
- Partnered with Product Management and Client engagement to design the comprehensive gap analysis of the existing roadmap with the customer committed featuresfacilitating CCB and roadmap meetings.
- Implemented best practices such as Test Driven development (TDD) and peer review in the Sprints for quality deliveryto the customer
- Implemented SkyChain release calendar, a simple but effective tool to record and track the daily releases.
- Asses the vendor requirement and manage the vendor team delivery as part of the Scrum team.
- Coach, train and mentor team members.
- Conduct weekly and monthly status reports internally and to the client as needed; at key project milestones and provide project status reports on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan.
Tesco, Agile Coach
May 2014 - September 2014, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Agile coach-• Bring in a step change in the agile eco-system currently in practice in the organization
• 60% of my time on coaching experienced agile practitioners to boost their performance and proficiency in agile software development.
• 10% of my time on Agile practice training to improve understanding and skills on the Agile teams
• Subject matter expert and teams consider me as a go-to person for any guidance required for agile practice adoption
• Drive organisational Initiatives and deliver business value,30% of my time in consultative interventions to foster process improvements
• Manage multiple priorities from different stakeholders and deliver the most valued results
• Analyse facts and provide insights to Senior Management resulting in Organizational improvements
• The people I worked with are:
o IT Director
o Head of Engineering
o Product Owners
o Experienced Scrum Masters
o Scrum teams
o HR Services
o Program Management Office
o Career Development Model(CDM) – Training team
Deloitte Services, Technical Delivery Manager
January 2010 - December 2013, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
• Responsible for delivering IT application development and Quality, forWSG portfolio comprising of about 20+ products inclusive of in-house built and vendor applications
• Responsible for effort planning, estimation and acquiring resources working with multiple functional leaders.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identify needed resources for special projects; form appropriate Scrum teams, define and assign major project roles.
• Carried out design thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs
• Managed the product backlog coordinating with with Product Managers to prioritize requirements, defined & managed scope and sprints for a release.
• Management of sprint activities like daily scrum, Scrum of scrums, and sprint retrospective.
• Preparation of sprint assessment and reviews with Business
• Interaction with Product owners for backlog fulfilling.
• Risk/Issue/Dependencies tracking and mitigation working with the teams and identified stakeholders and leadership
• Sprint progress tracking and risk management.
• Scrum metrics governance for metrics like sprint velocity, defects backlogs, defect removal efficiency, burn chartsetc
• Coordinating with the stakeholders and clients in early stages of Product Development Life Cycle to strategize on the service delivery model, SLA’s and resources for the product support
• Making sure that the service levels objectives for each single business application in the portfolio (measuring and reporting KPIs for SL fulfilment calculation) are fulfilled
• Accountable for tracking services team success tied along with its post deployment support, incidents adhering to the SLA and root cause analysis
• Responsible for planning, organizing, following up and reporting progress for the maintenance assignments
• Representing the channel in weekly portfolio call with the Portfolio Leads and Stakeholders