15+ years of experience making customer visions a reality, with a current focus on coaching teams using Agile Methodology.
Deliver quality, complex, sustainable, scalable systems with cross-functional teams, on time and on budget. Including:
- Managed the delivery of updates to employee portal using Agile Methodology and continuous improvement
- Planned and tracked annual budgets from a dollar and resource perspective; provided guidance to colleagues on the use of internal budgeting system
- Development and project management for the initial version of internal people tracking system
- Delivery of new Human Resources data warehouse to bring function in house due to a change in the payroll system
- Delivery of an Oracle-based Human Resources Management System for internal reporting using OBIEE, using a Global Team
- Implementation of a new Content Management System using SharePoint 2010 to support 40+ websites by providing a standardized, extensible, easy-to-use environment
Specialties: Project Management (certified), Agile Scrum (certified), Scrum Product Owner (certified), Systems Analysis, Budget and resource planning
Harvard Business School (AVID Technologies), Senior Project Manager
September 2015 - Present, Allston, MA, United States
As a senior project manager, I am leading a team providing enhancements to an internal, Human Resources project.
Fidelity Investments, ScrumMaster/Program Manager
June 1998 - June 2015, Smithfield, RI, United States
I am currently working as a Program Manager. I have acted as a ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Systems Analyst since September 2010.