Project/Product Manager, Agile/Lean Development
Project Management Professional with experience in managing technology projects at all levels of an organization. Proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
Strengths include discovery and requirements gathering, project planning and implementation, project communications and governance, team building, change and risk management and creative problem solving.
Over the years, I have managed projects for several of the Fortune 500, including Viacom, Mattel, Apple, Disney and BMW.
Eligible to work in Canada, US and throughout Europe.
CBS Interactive - MetroLyrics, Product Manager
April 2013 - Present,
The World’s First and Largest Lyrics-dedicated site to provide you with complete, licensed, and FREE song lyrics.
Nokia, On Device Media Delivery Manager
January 2012 - December 2012, , Canada
Connecting The Next Billion People.
Work At Play, Production Manager
June 2007 - July 2011, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Work at Play is a social media agency specializing in transactional monetization of digital content for brands and properties.
• Managing and supervising the development of major projects including overseeing the updates and maintenance of Mattel Digital Network, mattel.com, barbiecollector.com, and hotwheels.com, with budgets ranging from $50,000 to $300,000
• Leading and managing all day-to-day operational responsibilities on multiple concurrent projects.
• Developing requirements, proposals, specifications, progress reports, and project plans for business, technical, and customer stakeholders.
• Planning, monitoring, and reviewing tasks including assessing risks, scheduling, estimating costs and staffing requirements.
• Liaising between project teams, clients, and 3rd party vendors on marketing, design and technical issues.
• Providing orientation and training to technical and non-technical clients.
• Initiating and promoting the use of Agile Scrum methodology within the company and the clients.
• Managed projects including music marketing sites for MTV and Viacom, event sites for Lilith Fair and Nettwerk Music Group, game and promotional sites for Mattel, catalog site for book publisher Robert Rose, various Facebook applications.