I have 20 years of experience in Software, of which the last 16 years have been in supervisory positions, handling diverse projects such as Application Development, Application Maintenance, Process Consulting and Reverse Engineering, for customers in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
I have been involved in managing the entire SDLC covering phases from Requirements Gathering and Analysis to Deployment support, both at offshore as well as at Client locations in the US and UK. I have managed projects covering varied technologies such as Mainframe, .Net, Java, Client-Server and Business Intelligence for Large Insurance Companies.
I consider my strengths as:
- Good understanding of Global Project Delivery and Quality processes
- Project Management skills
- Building effective & productive teams
- Able to establish and nurture a good relationship with the customers
- Having very good communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Broad understanding of technology across Legacy, Web, Client-server & Business Intelligence
- Experience with Software Development Methodologies covering both Waterfall and Agile
iGATE, Program Manager
September 2003 - Present,
Joined Patni Computer Systems in 2003. The new name of the Company is iGATE after the merger.