Euge Vinsky is a dedicated, efficient, and proactive Agile software professional with a drive to create a company-wide impact. Experienced in coordination and management of all project activities, empowering teams to deliver project objectives through clear guidance and leadership. Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships across organizational levels.
Xtime, Sr. Scrum Master
September 2016 - Present, Redwood City, California, US
Lead the Product Organization through an Agile transformation by adapting Agile best practices to the unique needs, advocating for Agile, and helping the organization increase agility and velocity.
• Provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers to align the outcome of the projects with the organization’s business goals
• Deliver results through constant cross-functional communication, conflict resolution, and decision making
• Conduct gap analysis on what tools and processes are missing and required to meet the program objectives
• Identify key metrics to evaluate success and validate the business impact of the program
• Aligne cross-functional stakeholders on objectives and goals for the program, gather and prioritize requirements
• Evaluate current process and identified solutions to streamline and scale the process
• Coordinate and communicate plan, project progress and any changes in strategy or priorities to team members, team leaders, managers and stakeholders
• Oversee deployment tasks as well as training for all support teams
Adaptive Insight , Sr. Scrum Master
May 2015 - September 2017, Palo Alto, California, US
Led agile transformation at Adaptive Insights, frontrunner in cloud Corporate Performance Management (CPM).