Ellis Mendez-Hidaka is a Project Manager and Business Analyst in the technology sector with strong problem solving, analytical and decision making skills. Detail oriented with solid technical and project management background. Ability to communicate issues and risks clearly and concisely across all levels of management. Experienced in the financial, trading, manufacturing, and information technology industries. Excellent management of multi-cultural and distributed teams in global projects. Specialized in database technologies (Big Data (Hadoop), BI/Data Warehouse). Expertise managing Business Intelligence, and Data Warehouse development and integration projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
- IT professional with expertise in: SDLC, BI/Analytics lifecycles and concepts, Project Management methodologies and best practices.
- Strong risk management skills.
- Strong budget estimation and management skills.
- Focused on the identification and implementation of best practices.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Experienced in requirements elicitation and documentation of business requirements, functional requirements, mapping documents, interfaces, technical requirements, and test cases.
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management.
- Multi-Lingual in English, Spanish, Japanese and German B1 level.
- Excellent diversity and conflict management skills.
- Extensive experience with multi-cultural environments.
- Extensive experience managing distributed and offshore project teams.