Raytheon, Principal IT Configuration Manager
September 2013 - Present, Camp Arifjan, KW
Lead a team of change coordinators responsible for planning, developing, documenting and executing enterprise level configuration management, change control, and configuration audits
· Develop and maintain the configuration management (CM) plan to be utilized by project teams to ensure an effective approach to the application of configuration and data management requirements.
· Assist in the development of standards definitions, controlling systems and enterprise level documents based on the customers' established CM practices.
· Provide guidance to project teams for proper implementation of configuration and change management, as well as release management processes.
· Facilitate configuration/change control boards (CCBs).
· Provide input to weekly status reports and monthly program reviews.
· Monitor the review of released engineering change data and activities to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies.
· Organize and implement the process of evaluating performance against established policies and procedures to ensure hardware and documentation integrity is being maintained.
General Dynamics Information Technology, CENTRIXS Senior Information Assurance Analyst
March 2013 - September 2013, , APO AE, KW
Role of a results driven catalyst supporting the current Information Assurance (IA) & Computer Network Defense (CND) efforts for the South West Asia Cyber Center (SWACC) on Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIXS)
• Enhanced vulnerability compliance upwards of 40% throughout the SW Asia theater in less than 30 days start of position by active involvement/communication with forward deployed networks
• Develop, review, monitor & execute current IA policies/procedures/activities with the goal of ensuring information security (INFOSEC) on a global data network enterprise for U.S. & partner forces to share classified operational/intelligence information in peacekeeping & contingency operations